ADVERTISEMENT

Is the B1G season thread the greatest thread this board has ever seen?

Mgkcbb

Apr 2, 2016
Rivals couldnt handle the 156 pages of awesomeness that was the B1G thread and the board began malfunctioning.

We closed that thread and had Kevin Bryan start us a new one on January 2nd. Already 33 pages in and counting.

The climax of the thread is always during Iowa games. Every poster gets together, and like Captain Planet we combine our powers to fight the evil known as Iowa basketball and their evil supergenius Giligan.

There was an incredible thread years ago when the board tried to pin multiple murders on some blogger/poster.

Reactions: Da_Bull
The b1g thread, aka the thread where they b1cker, bark, b1tch, bellyache and bo1l...

It's a troll fest for whiny babies 75+% of the time. OP and a handful of children muck up what would be, hands down, the best basketball thread on this board.

40. something pages, maybe 10 pages of actual basketball talk.

Nice Fellatio Thread, tho.
Results heading right toward predictable, shocking enough.. laugh emoji.

The b1g thread, aka the thread where they b1cker, bark, b1tch, bellyache and bo1l...

It's a troll fest for whiny babies 75+% of the time. OP and a handful of children muck up what would be, hands down, the best basketball thread on this board.

40. something pages, maybe 10 pages of actual basketball talk.

Nice Fellatio Thread, tho.
Results heading right toward predictable, shocking enough.. laugh emoji.

If it werent for me, there would be no actual basketball discussion. I am the engine that runs that thread. Until I came along, people were still using fg% as a relevant stat.

Speaking of basketball discussion, your only contribution to my beautiful B1G thread is to pop in and muck it up by trolling Giligan. Stop doing that or Ill have you bamned from my thread.

You can ruin a lot of things and I wont mind, but B1G basketball isnt something I mess around with, hun.

If it werent for me, there would be no actual basketball discussion. I am the engine that runs that thread. Until I came along, people were still using fg% as a relevant stat.

Speaking of basketball discussion, your only contribution to my beautiful B1G thread is to pop in and muck it up by trolling Giligan. Stop doing that or Ill have you bamned from my thread.

You can ruin a lot of things and I wont mind, but B1G basketball isnt something I mess around with, hun.

bamned... do I need a helmet for that? full goalie mask?
Too bad we couldn't have a thread moderator who'd give the boot to the problem children.

wonder which of us would last longbwahahahahahahaaaaa

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
ADVERTISEMENT