ADVERTISEMENT

Is Stackhouse doing well at Vandy?

Ticket2ride06

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2009
He’s got no talent and they are above .500 in the SEC. He’s also apparently been dealing with injuries. Love his quote after benching starters in an important game last night against Bama.

"I coach my team how I want to coach my team. It was time for them to get their rotation for the guys in there. Scotty wasn't playing well. He was watching the game. It didn't matter who was in there. We didn't have guys that were playing well, so they needed to come out of the game, get a breather to be able to close the game the way that they did. We fouled a 3-point shooter. One of our young guys did that. Hopefully he'll learn from that, but he wouldn't learn from that by sitting on the bench. He's getting game experience to be able to come in and hopefully not make those same mistakes next time. But all the decisions that are made in the game, I know exactly who I want to have in the game that time. I'm not confused about it. I knew who I had in the game, and I knew I got them back in the game when I needed to get them, when it was winning time."

Their overall record is above .500, but not in league play. Also, Scotty Pippen Jr is extremely talented.

Watched a good portion of the game last night. Was rooting hard for Vandy. That missed layup with 6 seconds by Jordan Wright was brutal.

He plays a very tough style of defense. Just doesn't have enough firepower on offense, outside of Pippen.

If he can recruit, he will do well.

I think he is doing pretty well. The SEC is a hard place to win this year.

ADVERTISEMENT