ADVERTISEMENT

Is john calipari being given a pass…

lol at Kansas needing to play 200 more games than Kentucky to compete for the all-time wins lead.

it’s like starting a hundred yard dash at the 20 yard line and being excited you won the race.

Yes, I have to pretend Auburn has never been a threat in college basketball. Would love to be in whatever reality you reside in.
The reality where #BDB has a better program than Coach Cal and Kentucky fans project on message boards about it.

images

He rode the one and done strategy hard. It's a high risk high reward strategy. If you strike gold, like he did with Anthony Davis, you have a dominant team. But there are also years where the incoming guys don't live up to the hype and/or they don't learn to play well together. I think most fans are ok with having an off year once in a while and missing the tournament, if they're getting a national title every 5-10 years.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
He is one of the biggest chodes on Rivals. Takes little pocket shots then scurries back under the fridge.
Self doesn’t need five stars to win and the other coach does. Btw Ku doesn’t have any 5 stars on their current roster. Last year they had one and ended up with a 3 seed. The 2018 team had no five stars and made it to the FF.

edit one 5 star on the 2018 team

let me know when Cal can accomplish this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
Cal is the most criticized coach in all of basketball. And make no mistake, I consider UK and Cal to be a rival. But take out 12-13 and 20-21 seasons and my God.
I know right. A pass for what? Not being saban/belichick/wooden???

Self doesn’t need five stars to win and the other coach does. Btw Ku doesn’t have any 5 stars on their current roster. Last year they had one and ended up with a 3 seed. The 2018 team had no five stars and made it to the FF.

edit one 5 star on the 2018 team

let me know when Cal can accomplish this.
Don’t know why you have a hard on for Cal but I like Self and have never had problems with Kansas. You obviously have a small penis issue with UK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT