ADVERTISEMENT

Is Florida State a legit 2 seed?

They should have a better chance at a 1 than Dook but we know how that goes

Reactions: speedfrk
The guy who loves little children has them as a 2 seed.

ERuFTDRXsAEkomU

After KU I think they might be the most dangerous team. Which means Hamilton will have them lose in the second round.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They should have a better chance at a 1 than Dook but we know how that goes

Normally I would agree, but after Duke got curbstomped by NCST, who FSU beat the next game, and then the WF debacle. Some strange s*** would have to happen for Duke to get a 1 seed.

After KU I think they might be the most dangerous team. Which means Hamilton will have them lose in the second round.
It would depend on the matchup. If you’re going to get us, best get us on the front end of the 2 games in three days. The depth helps tremendously. But I’d have to say that only particular types of teams really scare me, which is someone with a quick shifty PG who isn’t afraid to take it to the rack and create havoc. But, they have to be very efficient and not turn the ball over.

Reactions: Fsuwarpath10
If FSU wins out, I think they have a legit shot at a 1 seed. Right now, they're comfortably a 2 seed. If you're asking if they deserve to be a 2 seed, I think the answer is yes. They're very disruptive on the defensive end - other teams struggle mightily to establish any sort of rhythm against FSU's defense. Don't see them as an easy out. Legit Final Four contender.

2 or 3 doesn't matter to me.

As long as we start in Tampa and have the potential to Play Gonzaga or SD St in a regional final. I'll be happy.

A major key for us this year is that we have been able to successfully integrate a zone into our defensive playbook. In the past, if a team got hit against our man defense, it meant we would have a lot of pressure on us offensively and we would occasionally wilt, especially in the tournament. I’m excited about this potential curveball we can throw at the opponent, especially if we are dealing with foul trouble

Reactions: Fsuwarpath10
It is hard to find someone who has met him and did not fall in love.

Plus he is big enough to break most folks in half! Eyeroll

And he is a very friendly good man. Go Hamilton.

There needs to be a story (book/movie/30 for 30) about his life.

What he's done, who he is and how he continues to impact the lives of all sorts of young men is a remarkable example to admire no matter who you are.

Of course I'm a very biased Seminole. But I feel we have had an embarrassment of riches when it comes to three legends leading our three major sports and developing young men and being ambassadors for our University. . Bobby Bowden, Mike Martin and Leonard Hamilton and I'd argue Coach Hamilton is the jewel in that crown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT