ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa has lost to the eventual NC, more times than I can count

Has IU ever been to a Rose Bowl? RollLaugh

We win at all major sports. You win at soccer. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Rags_to_Rose.jpg

dfa5aa39de82d93b02ea7c12617f6af1.jpg

Indiana has won 6 National titles in Swimming...Won 24 STRAIGHT Big 10 titles...

Reactions: hawkit3113
RollLaugh @Swimming.

There is a Rose Bowl for swimming. RollLaugh

Laughing @ "We win at all major sports..."

Yet NO Big 10 titles in ...

Basketball since 1979.
Football since...2002(tied with OSU). Before that---1989.
Baseball.....1974

Iowa has never PLAYED for a national title in any, major sport.

JFC, Gil....RollLaugh

Reactions: schoonerwest
Currently

Better BB
Always better FB
Wrestling lol @IU
Baseball, watch out for us. IU slight edge.

Now, you can live in the past but I live in the here and now. And that is reality

“Those were easily elite eight teams if we didn’t play the champs.”

“We win at all major sports.”

source.gif

Last edited:
Currently

Better BB
Always better FB
Wrestling lol @IU
Baseball, watch out for us. IU slight edge.

Now, you can live in the past but I live in the here and now. And that is reality
The, "here and now"? You don't say?

Well, the "here" says IU won 89-77 in basketball. Also says IU is 4-2 over the past 6 games. 6-4 the past 10......10-5 the past 15. But hey, you said the "here and now". Okie doke...

Baseball...Slight edge? I guess. Last year, IU swept Iowa 3-0. Though Iowa did beat IU in the Big 10 tourney. Iowa's season ended two days later. Indiana won the reg. season Big 10, lost to Louisville in the NCAA regionals.

SO, last year IU won in basketball, then went 3-1 vs Iowa in baseball. Did not play in FB.

WHo gives a **** about "wrasling"...

Here and now, huh?

The, "here and now"? You don't say?

Well, the "here" says IU won 89-77 in basketball. Also says IU is 4-2 over the past 6 games. 6-4 the past 10......10-5 the past 15. But hey, you said the "here and now". Okie doke...

Baseball...Slight edge? I guess. Last year, IU swept Iowa 3-0. Though Iowa did beat IU in the Big 10 tourney. Iowa's season ended two days later. Indiana won the reg. season Big 10, lost to Louisville in the NCAA regionals.

SO, last year IU won in basketball, then went 3-1 vs Iowa in baseball. Did not play in FB.

WHo gives a **** about "wrasling"...

Here and now, huh?

Did you do finish ranked? Do your rivals own you?

You weren't getting into the tourney.

Take a lap brother.

They have also lost to teams that went to the CBI and NIT more times than any of us can count

@hawkit3113

Alright, here's the count I'm showing for most times losing to the national champ in the NCAA Tournament. Feel free to check my numbers. Considering they're not a traditional power, Utah is pretty high up there, ahead of several blue bloods. Perhaps they're the unluckiest team in the tournament.

Most Losses to Eventual Champ in the NCAA Tournament
14- Kansas
12- Duke
11- Utah
10- UNC
9- Kentucky
9- UCLA
9- Michigan
8- Oklahoma
8- Villanova

Reactions: ExitFlagger
@hawkit3113

Alright, here's the count I'm showing for most times losing to the national champ in the NCAA Tournament. Feel free to check my numbers. Considering they're not a traditional power, Utah is pretty high up there, ahead of several blue bloods. Perhaps they're the unluckiest team in the tournament.

Most Losses to Eventual Champ in the NCAA Tournament
14- Kansas
12- Duke
11- Utah
10- UNC
9- Kentucky
9- UCLA
9- Michigan
8- Oklahoma
8- Villanova
Poor Kansas lol

Did you do finish ranked? Do your rivals own you?

You weren't getting into the tourney.

Take a lap brother.
Pretty sure IU beat Iowa...Right? Yes?
IU was safely in the tournament. That's not even a debate. Now you are really trolling.

Poor Iowa. Garbage at everything. Yet in denial.

Sad.
They haven't won a basketball conference title in 41 years..

Last football was 19 years. And that was shared. Last outright was 35 years ago.

Baseball title was 46 years ago.

I mean, JFC..

ADVERTISEMENT