ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting E60; Rex Chapman Profiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
This isn’t necessarily homeboard info. This guy has had a weird story; from being a high school legend, a state hero, pro player, a vilified state hero, a convict and now a Twitter sensation.

Yeah, and probably wasn’t a girl around who didn’t want him.
I don’t really know him personally, so I can’t answer.
I can tell you his sister Jenny was REALLY popular with the boys. My brother “dated” her for a short time.

His father lived across the hall from me in college. He was a good guy.

But, I have little faith in Rex even though I am a big Kentucky fan.

Rex ain't a big Kentucky fan.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
I'm not a fan of Rex. His twitter is shit and nothing but c/p stuff, no original content, I am glad he got over his drug/stealing addiction, that must have been tough. But just the arrogance. He threw UK as an entire school under the bus for something a person or two said. Not to mention were about to play a game and he tweets Calipari is going to take a job moments before tipoff.

I don't think he's a fan of UK either. I just think he knows where his bread is buttered.

In honesty he can **** right off.JMO

Get back to me when he has an original thought. Congrats on being able to jump and make threes.

I'm not a fan of Rex. His twitter is shit and nothing but c/p stuff, no original content, I am glad he got over his drug/stealing addiction, that must have been tough. But just the arrogance. He threw UK as an entire school under the bus for something a person or two said. Not to mention were about to play a game and he tweets Calipari is going to take a job moments before tipoff.

I don't think he's a fan of UK either. I just think he knows where his bread is buttered.

In honesty he can **** right off.JMO
^ this

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Love him. And love him just a little bit more knowing some UK fans hate him. Laughing Had no idea.
Rex was a God back in the day here in Owensboro.
Legion park is a local park where there are some really good pick up games. When Rex was at Apollo, if he’d show up at Legion, there’d be about 300 people there just watching him.
Rex has said some things about his personal life & time at UK that’s has turned some fans against him.

Reactions: 829305
Rex was a God back in the day here in Owensboro.
Legion park is a local park where there are some really good pick up games. When Rex was at Apollo, if he’d show up at Legion, there’d be about 300 people there just watching him.
Rex has said some things about his personal life & time at UK that’s has turned some fans against him.

You mean kinda like McCants?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You mean kinda like McCants?
What did Rex do? McCants tried to take down the school, and he gave two totally different accounts of college life pre- and post-career. Maybe Rex did the same. Idk.

Stay on topic. This thread is about Rex. If you want to talk about McCants, then start a thread.

Why do you have to dodge everything?? Nevermind, it’s no surprise that you wanna talk UK and not UNc!Laughing

Why do you have to dodge everything?? Nevermind, it’s no surprise that you wanna talk UK and not UNc!Laughing
Our great Mods throw a bitch fit when I get a thread off topic.
Lord knows UK fans are allowed to say anything they want.
Why do you want to talk about UNC in thread about Rex is a better question?

I was just saying that a lot of UK fans don’t like Rex like a lot of UNc fans don’t like McCants. Stop crying and acting like I just took your lunch money.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What did Rex do? McCants tried to take down the school, and he gave two totally different accounts of college life pre- and post-career. Maybe Rex did the same. Idk.

At least you get the idea of what I’m saying. They both done something that made some of the fans from each school dislike them!

Reactions: 829305
Stop being a puss! Grow up and stop trying to turn everything into an argument.
Me?????
You’ve talked about everything other than the subject in this thread, then got butthurt when I wouldn’t talk about McCants.
The only one trying to argue is you.

Me?????
You’ve talked about everything other than the subject in this thread, then got butthurt when I wouldn’t talk about McCants.
The only one trying to argue is you.

Ok Sugar Tits, I apologize that I talked about anything other than your favorite subject which is Kentucky. I’ll try to do better. Lots of UK fans don’t like Rex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT