ADVERTISEMENT

Instagram getting rid of likes

It’s amazing how emboldened people are now to post their hot takes. Somehow they’ll get 5 likes for it and it’ll give them the false sense of confidence that what they’re doing is meaningful or funny. They’ve absolutely ruined the mainboard and I assume most other places on the Internet too.

I blame Obama.
giphy.gif

It’s amazing how emboldened people are now to post their hot takes. Somehow they’ll get 5 likes for it and it’ll give them the false sense of confidence that what they’re doing is meaningful or funny. They’ve absolutely ruined the mainboard and I assume most other places on the Internet too.
My business card says Owner, CFO and owner of the most likes on Purdue's home board.

#BadgeofHonorBitch

This is a hot take right here

Here’s some pretty interesting stats.
kuuk-box_t481x500.jpg
Is it really informative if I already knew and watched the game? :oops:

I vote no. No like for you. Others can vote freely.

The other day, I was talking about our upcoming game in AFH, and my ears ringing. Anyway, I was thinking about how in my lifetime, I have watched some pretty brutal UK games. That one and the '06 game were just tough to watch. Last game wasn't so bad until the whistles at the end. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT