ADVERTISEMENT

Illgotten Gains

12375CAT

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Reactions: JC for 3
How pathetic it must be to have nothing to look forward to beyond hoping your rival falls. But when you can’t win victories of your own…I guess go be bitter.

Reactions: bern1955
How pathetic it must be to have nothing to look forward to beyond hoping your rival falls. But when you can’t win victories of your own…I guess go be bitter.
IF KU & Bill Self were squeaky clean I would be the first to congratulate them.
But I don't believe that cheaters should be rewarded with nattys.
If you don't care about winning a champion with integrity then you don't care about KU any more than MU Tigers do.
For you it is all about winning the natty regardless of fair play.
That is not sour grapes.
For justice not to be done (eventually) is an absolute disgrace to the national championship.

Reactions: pig1960
If you don't care about winning a champion with integrity then you don't care about KU any more than MU Tigers do.
That is not sour grapes.
For justice not to be done (eventually) is an absolute disgrace to the national championship.
Who is squeaky clean? The other champions? 🤣 🤣

GFY.

Reactions: Villian07
That is not sour grapes.
Alright then you should give up all the bowl wins KSU had under Snyder and tear down his statue, because I know first hand for a fact that he was cheating.

The reality is there are few to zero squeaky clean programs. Just those who cheated and got caught and those who didn’t. I mean hell, the most damning evidence against KU is an assistant basically saying they couldn’t afford a guy who ended up going to Duke. But NIKE is a lot better at covering their tracks than Adidas was. It is what it is. You guys just hired a guy who was a main recruiter for Drew at Baylor. I guarantee you that Baylor wasn’t pulling in 5* recruits while being clean. And now Tang has made it obvious that he’s going to make recruiting a priority at KSU with his first major hire being Beard’s best recruiter. Oh yes, I’m sure they’re going to be “squeaky clean”.

Get out of here with your naive ass.

John Wooden was as squeaky clean as it gets but Sam Gilbert cheated behind his back:confused:
LOL. Wooden knew about everything that was going on.

Can you just quit spamming the board with this dumb article from 2020 please?

Alright then you should give up all the bowl wins KSU had under Snyder and tear down his statue, because I know first hand for a fact that he was cheating.

Please post any link here that claims that Bill Snyder was even bending the rules in any way let alone (be accused of) cheating.
You just cannot accept the fact that Bill Self is being accused of major violations.
Either you are concerned about it or you don't believe in integrity in college athletics.

The reality is there are few to zero squeaky clean programs. Just those who cheated and got caught and those who didn’t. I mean hell, the most damning evidence against KU is an assistant basically saying they couldn’t afford a guy who ended up going to Duke. But NIKE is a lot better at covering their tracks than Adidas was. It is what it is. You guys just hired a guy who was a main recruiter for Drew at Baylor. I guarantee you that Baylor wasn’t pulling in 5* recruits while being clean. And now Tang has made it obvious that he’s going to make recruiting a priority at KSU with his first major hire being Beard’s best recruiter. Oh yes, I’m sure they’re going to be “squeaky clean”.

Nike is also an american company and adidas is not. Dont think that doesnt matter as well.

Please post any link here that claims that Bill Snyder was even bending the rules in any way let alone (be accused of) cheating.
You just cannot accept the fact that Bill Self is being accused of major violations.
Either you are concerned about it or you don't believe in integrity in college athletics.
I’m not talking about a link. I’m talking about my next door neighbor who was a backup RB in the early 2000s and at whose house I drank a lot of booze and smoked a lot of weed. He knew how to put on a good party.

He had over $10,000 into his living room setup alone. He wasn’t shy about who gave him the money(a booster) and acknowledged that the coaches knew they got kickbacks and didn’t give a damn. You can believe me or not. Whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Ya and Kentucky, UNC, Duke, etc are SO clean.
I imagine he also thinks that Beasley and Walker decided to go to KState because they just fell in love with Manhattan, KS. Those guys were getting offered bags of money, but they passed it all up for the culture! Just like Zion!

Is this Jarms 2.0? Hope you don't melt down when nothing happens buddy

I’m not talking about a link. I’m talking about my next door neighbor who was a backup RB in the early 2000s and at whose house I drank a lot of booze and smoked a lot of weed. He knew how to put on a good party.

He had over $10,000 into his living room setup alone. He wasn’t shy about who gave him the money(a booster) and acknowledged that the coaches knew they got kickbacks and didn’t give a damn. You can believe me or not. Whatever floats your boat.
Everybody cheats just a little.
Some cheat much more than others.

Everybody cheats just a little.
Some cheat much more than others.

So where's the evidence that KU cheats much more than others? Self's "we good" text, in regard to a player whose guardian rec'd a couple grand?

So where's the evidence that KU cheats much more than others? Self's "we good" text, in regard to a player whose guardian rec'd a couple grand?
Just because there is no evidence that does not mean cheating was not committed.
Superb cheaters always conceal cheating better than they cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: DallasJayhawk
Just because there is no evidence that does not mean cheating was not committed.

So, basically your argument boils down to the fact that you're a K-State fan, and thus, KU cheats more than anyone else?

Just trying to follow the logic here.

So, basically your argument boils down to the fact that you're a K-State fan, and thus, KU cheats more than anyone else?

Just trying to follow the logic here.
Just hope the punishment fits the crime.
That would be fair.

You do understand that there must be evidence of an action before the NCAA can punish anyone for said action right?

Based on the fact that this has been hanging out there for literally years, I think it’s probably pretty fair to assume that they didn’t have what they thought they did.

Who cares? Everyone cheats whenever they can. Hell, no one even knows the rules these days.

Then who brags about nattys if every natty is just a con game?
We are the best cheater! Whoooo!

Then who brags about nattys if every natty is just a con game?
We are the best cheater! Whoooo!
Personally, I feel pretty good about being the only team to win a title with less than 4 top 100 rotation players.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT