ADVERTISEMENT

If You're Into Slow, Foul-Riddled, Ugly Basketball

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
I present to you the KSU/UK game. No Flow. Early foul trouble for both teams. Miss after miss. Just hideous. If UK goes out tonight, I feel like we fans could be spared another game like this. Refs own this game. Not blaming refs for bad calls, but they are dictating the flow with a foul every time the ball crosses halfcourt for both teams. As many fouls as points in the first half. Several players in deep foul trouble before the half.

Merciful heavens.

Last edited:
Agreed. They are calling very ticky tac stuff, especially in the post.

When UK fans blame the refs in nontitle years

Hell you don't know how Winners should act because you have never been there I suppose based on your lack of civility.

Geeze such trolls.

If you take exception to the OP's post then explain why the god damned refs called 51 fouls in the game and 30 against K State. Hell it hurt your team more than Kentucky.

I present to you the KSU/UK game. No Flow. Early foul trouble for both teams. Miss after miss. Just hideous. If UK goes out tonight, I feel like we fans could be spared another game like this. Refs own this game. Not blaming refs for bad calls, but they are dictating the flow with a foul every time the ball crosses halfcourt for both teams. As many fouls as points in the first half. Several players in deep foul trouble before the half.

Merciful heavens.
You should try being a Wolfpack fan. We get that crap almost all year long.

ADVERTISEMENT