ADVERTISEMENT

If you could go back in time and...

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
...rename your username. What would it be? Or, if you could create a parody account...you get the point.

Skimmilk
Addict4hire
Decepticon
Aquanetozone
gone2cyrpess

Anyone who says "well I like my name so I blah blah blah" frig off.

Hm, I don’t know... this name was literally just a random name. It had nothing to do with The Big Lebowski... I picked it because I’m literally just a dude and wanted something simple.

Btw, seriously, Duke forum you is a giant letdown. Just FYI. I was quite thrown off.

Hm, I don’t know... this name was literally just a random name. It had nothing to do with The Big Lebowski... I picked it because I’m literally just a dude and wanted something simple.

Btw, seriously, Duke forum you is a giant letdown. Just FYI. I was quite thrown off.
Take that shit back to DI. Winking

Seriously, I thought you guys were smart and was just trying to have a dialog on topic. Now I know better.

homeboarders are very insecure "don't pee on my hydrant, this is my safe zone". It's not just you losers, it's all homeboards IMO.

Last edited:
Hoochadooray, but that name was already chosen by some poor sap. Winking

Take that shit back to DI. Winking

Seriously, I thought you guys were smart and was just trying to have a dialog on topic. Now I know better.

homeboarders are very insecure "don't pee on my hydrant, this is my safe zone". It's not just you losers, it's all homeboards IMO.

Uh, Lurk, I was the only one giving you a(n obviously phony) hard time... I don’t think anyone else even responded to you...? Actually, one mod did, saying he agreed with you. Don’t you go getting all martyr on me:)

ADVERTISEMENT