ADVERTISEMENT

If You Could Adjust One Specific Play From Any Game of Another Team

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Which play would it be and why?

Hatred of the team/program? Fans are punks? They benefited from a missed call? Other?

For example; LSU “beat” UK at Rupp a couple of seasons ago due to a missed basket interference, which wasn’t reviewable at the time. Now it is. It was a victory for Will Wade’s cheating program.

Link

Last edited:

Hatred of the team/program? Fans are punks? They benefited from a missed call? Other?

For example; LSU “beat” UK at Rupp a couple of seasons ago due to a missed basket interference, which wasn’t reviewable at the time. Now it is. It was a victory for Will Wade’s cheating program.

Link
Entire 2nd half vs Duke, 1992 Final Four...

Refs get the Trey Burke block call right

9mlO68cKTBbo3z2BUbTN4I5p6VAEj5r5cxi7st6BW1-Y_t5RmjhWiRYzC7AqM_dBiAtooNrvM7JD7cNGYj3brKy3RC5i5KuMQTAKnP9nYABqP7KvqRXAUBbjzRBymSKUKi8LtyWx185HbVFzMTFgl4dPm5EesA

Link

The missed basket interference call was on uk for slapping the backboard and shaking the goal on the shot that led to the missed goaltending.

And save me the above the cylinder, if that was legal someone would slap the backboard and make the goal shake on every jump shot attempted way before it got anywhere near the cylinder.

The Laettner shot misses in '92

That cave man from UNC doesn’t hit that last second shot to take UK out in 2017

The shot clock violation getting called on Wiscy in 2015

Reactions: RunninRichie
Jay Williams FT's against Indiana in 02'. Foul on Boozer not called. Same game.

We think alike. That's the first play that comes to mind. I've never been so angry at the end of a game like that '02 Sweet 16 game. I actually created my rivals account shortly after that loss. Indiana was a good team, but I think we should beat them 9 out of 10 times.

Reactions: GhostOf301
^And Duhon was called for a foul when he cleanly picked Moye's pocket, with less than 15 seconds left. Even the announcers were commenting on that. That steal most likely would have tied the game, as Williams would have been set up for a fast break layup.

Hakim Warrick coming up short on the block attempt against Michael Lee in 2003 national championship. Or Hinrich's desperation 3 goes in. Both force overtime and with momentum on our side Roy probably wins his first national championship. Would have created a lot of dominoes in college basketball. Does Roy leave the program he just won a championship with for UNC? Who does UNC go after if Roy does decide to stay? about the only given is some how K-State would still hire the wrong coach. (JK wildcat fans).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT