ADVERTISEMENT

If you aren’t in the top 5 on this list?…

Auburn is a modern day fanbase that is basically dominating the e world of fandom. We are not made up of the sidewalk types that chose us because we were already good.

You as fan does not contribute at all to on court success either. You have zero connection to the unc basketball program or the school at all for that matter

All fans have some type of connection to the teams they root for. You're on this crazy shit again about you have to attend a school to be a fan of it. Only fans like you that haven't won anything say that type of shit. Also what connection do you have to the IU and Auburn program?

All fans have some type of connection to the teams they root for. You're on this crazy shit again about you have to attend a school to be a fan of it. Only fans like you that haven't won anything say that type of shit. Also what connection do you have to the IU and Auburn program?
I have degrees from both schools. Thanks for asking

Reactions: Ingersol
I really think winning games is probably more important than chatter boxes.
I mean we have won 7 out the of last 8 in basketball against the vols. Also have 3 sec championships and a final 4 appearance. So I would say we are winning games to

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
I mean we have won 7 out the of last 8 in basketball against the vols. Also have 3 sec championships and a final 4 appearance. So I would say we are winning games to
You're judged by your last game...

I was trying to be polite earlier when I said it's more important to win games than yapping. I could also have stated that game day attendance numbers would be more indicative of interest than internet posts. 🙂

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
I have degrees from both schools. Thanks for asking
I know you pay your $10 monthly just to try and flame people because there’s no way you’re this big of a dumbass but do me a favor and humor me. Tell me exactly how going to a school and getting a degree makes you a better fan than people who don’t go to said school?

LOl another useless stat. Include the fans on non-official team social sites.
Most of the blue bloods have lots on non-official sites.

Others new to winning, haven't created enough interest yet for non-team sponsored sites.

Worse than time-framing....

I consider both to be good schools, I just did not know that they offered degrees in bull shit.
They’re fine … but nobody should act better than someone else because of a degree they got, and if you’re gonna be a tool like that, you should probably have a degree from an elite university.

Has to be! I have a bunch of relatives in Texas.
There are a lot of Higginbothams in West Texas. A bunch of them came out here in the 1880's and set up general stores. There are still a bunch of Higginbotham Brothers hardware stores all over the smaller towns out here. I look at their history and it says they came here from Mississippi. Not sure if thos Grady is part of that same family but wouldn't be surprised.

• Love
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
They’re fine … but nobody should act better than someone else because of a degree they got, and if you’re gonna be a tool like that, you should probably have a degree from an elite university.
I agree.

Any degree would be a start. But usually a bull shit degree teaches you good English.

I am a bozo. But I got paid well for going to bad schools!

(Of course my dream school was Purdue and I was too dumb to get an out of state scholly.)

I made money to the school. You bought a few t’shirts. Big difference
I'm sure you're aware that Auburn has a self-sustaining athletic department (along with Kentucky and about 20 other public schools in the US). It's not like they were using your tuition and fee payments to keep the football and basketball programs running, but maybe they used it to buy a replacement oak tree or two for Toomer's Corner. ;)

There are a lot of Higginbothams in West Texas. A bunch of them came out here in the 1880's and set up general stores. There are still a bunch of Higginbotham Brothers hardware stores all over the smaller towns out here. I look at their history and it says they came here from Mississippi. Not sure if thos Grady is part of that same family but wouldn't be surprised.
We all go back to one man. The family moved from Scotland (made whisky) to Northern England (made whisky) to Barbados (made rum for the King) then to Virginia (made whisky) . After the Revolution we went South and West. My folks came from Amherst County, Virginia to Kentucky (made whisky)!

My great grandfather was Kentucky Distiller #62. It took prohibition to stop us from making whisky, and after that was rescinded: the U.S. government stole (literally $0.25 to the $1.00) our spring and farm to make it part of Mammoth Cave National Park. After that we had no resources left to do whisky.

Note: whisky is how the Scots spell it.

Looks like you didn’t contribute enough for Auburn to beat Israel today!😂
Here's a look at the team they faced.

02sabbath-pic-article-Large.jpg

Players for Israel's national team were surprised by the ease of their victory. And that the effort was so minimal that not one kippa came off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT