ADVERTISEMENT

If you are not watching the UK/NW bowl game, you're missing a real sh*t show

SoundSlave

Oct 13, 2007
Chicago, IL
by the refs

Snell of Kentucky ejected for contact with ref when ref initiated the contact. NW linebacker ejected for targeting, when hit hit UK back right between the numbers. UK's starting QB goes down on late hit out of bounds; somehow gets a 15 yd penalty on same play.

I'm sorry college basketball officials. I've never seen a bigger shitshow ever.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
by the refs

Snell of Kentucky ejected for contact with ref when ref initiated the contact. NW linebacker ejected for targeting, when hit hit UK back right between the numbers. UK's starting QB goes down on late hit out of bounds; somehow gets a 15 yd penalty on same play.

yep, the bad calls are going both ways, and they have been big calls that were horrible
this ref crew should never get another bowl game

Reactions: KYtotheCore
must be MAC or Conference USA officials as those are way out of their league reffing a game between a BT team and a SEC team

As long as Jordan Jones plays for Kentucky, the football gods should keep punishing Kentucky. The guy is a true example of what roids do to the brain.

I don't know, little brother, sorry.
We’ve already established that Louisville is big brother. Better football, better baseball, probably better in other sports but those 2 sports are big enough to push them over the top in all around athletics. Also, their basketball team has a more recent championship than Kentucky. Louisville is located in a much bigger city and it also happens to be an up and coming place to be on the national scene. Can’t say the same thing about Lexington.

Yeah, if given the choice I’d bandwagon onto the Louisville train before Kentucky’s and I’m sure most people would.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
I think zipp has set up shop in several of you guys heads.

he is a great ambassador for the ul fanbase
the ul fans that have escaped his ignorance are truly blessed
maybe one day you will be blessed and he will no longer be your pied piper

if you are not smart enough to understand what i am saying then you are not smart enough to post

200.gif

Reactions: TheDude1
I think that is a bad spot and he probably has the first down but if they overturn that these refs are toast, lol. I doubt they will.

Benny Snell let Stoops borrow his balls for the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT