ADVERTISEMENT

If we're being honest. It's Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else.

Michigan and the Zags are on a collision course, as predicted. Should be an epic battle.

I thought they were the better team when we HAD Livers. But a final four cap a very successful season overall. I’m already content with what I’ve seen. Any more wins would be gravy.

Yeah it did, wtf about it?? Sometimes when your team loses, you don't feel like saying shit. Big 10 and Big 12 were both overrated. Nothing more to say bitch.

You tried to troll me in the middle of the WVU game, realized your team and conference was shitting the bed too, and then deleted it. That’s sad.

You tried to troll me in the middle of the WVU game, realized your team and conference was shitting the bed too, and then deleted it. That’s sad.

I deleted it early in the first half not that long after I posted it. More do to me thinking better of it, not because I knew we would lose. It wasn't even about my team though, it was a conference comparison and at the time I was right. The big 10 was the only conference shitting the bed.

I deleted it early in the first half not that long after I posted it. More do to me thinking better of it, not because I knew we would lose. It wasn't even about my team though, it was a conference comparison and at the time I was right. The big 10 was the only conference shitting the bed.

If you thought you were right you wouldn’t have deleted your post. You knew it made you look dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Truly hope Michigan thinks that too. Next game, don’t know who wins will be brutal.
I feel like our defense will carry us, we haven't had a stretch like this all year but I think the moment is creating the type of intensity that they are finally showing. Michigan is good enough to make some shots, but I think if we can frustrate Dickinson, maybe get him to get into a bit of foul trouble, we can hopefully turn the game into a transition game somewhat.

I feel like our defense will carry us, we haven't had a stretch like this all year but I think the moment is creating the type of intensity that they are finally showing. Michigan is good enough to make some shots, but I think if we can frustrate Dickinson, maybe get him to get into a bit of foul trouble, we can hopefully turn the game into a transition game somewhat.

Hopefully not ha

It's interesting because I think this game probably is an E8 or FF level game that is being played a round too early. We definitely owe you some payback. Hopefully, not having Jabrill Peppers won't be an issue for you guys ;)

You got us without Peppers in football and without Livers in basketball now.

I thought refs did LSU no favors. Thought the game was lost during the stretch where they missed brown clearly stepping out before calling the foul, and the charge on thomas was criminal. Maybe not an and 1 but def not a fcharge. The defender was falling before any contact was made and Thomas was going sideways not straight into the defender.

but mich showed some real grit, brown and Eli were amazing, and franz flexed hard down the stretch.

He’s not even hurt he’s just taking a stand for the NIL

don’t you pay attention 😂. Couldn’t you tell how much he didn’t care when the cameras flashed to him on the benchz

• Haha
Reactions: supergreennole
I thought refs did LSU no favors. Thought the game was lost during the stretch where they missed brown clearly stepping out before calling the foul, and the charge on thomas was criminal. Maybe not an and 1 but def not a fcharge. The defender was falling before any contact was made and Thomas was going sideways not straight into the defender.

but mich showed some real grit, brown and Eli were amazing, and franz flexed hard down the stretch.

How about the three straight late whistles on Watford followed by Johns getting wrecked on the other end with no call?

How about when Austin Davis got tripped going for a rebound and got called for the foul?

How about when the LSU player jumped into Chaundee Brown when Brown had his back turned standing still and they somehow called it on Brown?

How about the 3pt shot where Cam Thomas was never touched and got three shots of it?

There were dogshit calls both ways.

We're one step closer to the matchup of Goliaths. Should they just say the winner of Zaga/Michigan gets the natty?

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Michigan impressed the hell out of me yesterday. Controlled the game from the tip.

was totally off base in how I saw this game turning out as I figured it would be a dog fight throughout.

ADVERTISEMENT