ADVERTISEMENT

If this Bama score holds up

nole96

Oct 9, 2002
they've got to be on the outside looking in, no? This would make them 17-13 with a 4 game losing streak.

They're at Texas A&M this weekend too.

They have to win another game whether in St. Louis or College Station, but I think they're in if they can do that. Their SOS is 8, their non-conference SOS is 29, and they have 5 Q1 wins (with a 6th win, Oklahoma, sitting at #31, so that might be #7).

Florida walked onto Bama's home floor and assaulted the sh*t out of the Tide. Did not see that beating coming.

9-Step-Brothers-quotes.gif

Reactions: bMORE607
They're at Texas A&M this weekend too.

They have to win another game whether in St. Louis or College Station, but I think they're in if they can do that. Their SOS is 8, their non-conference SOS is 29, and they have 5 Q1 wins (with a 6th win, Oklahoma, sitting at #31, so that might be #7).

Bama (and really the SEC as a whole) is a textbook example of how you can improve your NCAAT chances and seeding with smart scheduling to manipulate the RPI. Brilliant job and tip of the cap. Infuriates me that FSU doesn’t do this.

They would be an NIT two seed if they had an average OOC SOS.

Bama (and really the SEC as a whole) is a textbook example of how you can improve your NCAAT chances and seeding with smart scheduling to manipulate the RPI. Brilliant job and tip of the cap. Infuriates me that FSU doesn’t do this.

They would be an NIT two seed if they had an average OOC SOS.

Are they manipulating the rpi or just following the blueprint the NCAA selection committee has laid out in past selection sundays?

Again the SEC commissioner has made basketball a point of emphasis and it's paying off. Better coaches, better scheduling, more top 100 recruits than any other conference.

IE;

2zptbn4.png

Not to mention what Pearl has done in his short time.

The SEC is just getting better on the court.

Are they manipulating the rpi or just following the blueprint the NCAA selection committee has laid out in past selection sundays?

Again the SEC commissioner has made basketball a point of emphasis and it's paying off. Better coaches, better scheduling, more top 100 recruits than any other conference.

IE;

2zptbn4.png

Not to mention what Pearl has done in his short time.

The SEC is just getting better on the court.

They have manipulated the RPI brilliantly.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Out right now, IMO.... but win @ A&M and they are right back in. Will probably need a win or 2 in the SECT either way.

The SEC did bring in an RPI consultant, but it also has improved substantially from even a couple years ago.

Reactions: GE Nole
In the SEC, it just means more.

ADVERTISEMENT