ADVERTISEMENT

if there is not a full season

As long as there is a Tourney and a champion I think it would be just as valid as any other past championships.

If the season gets cut short and there is no tourney like last year, then imo it will all be pretty pointless. But at this point I just wanna see some games played so anything is better than nothing.

Imagine losing a player to Iona. Must suck to suck, and Iowa really ****ing sucks. Laughing
its cheater ricky so this comes as a surprise James was a 100% to Iowa by these
Russ Wood
Micheal Langston
Travis Graf
Cory Evans

Iona wasn't even on his list of finalists. makes you go hmmm.

oh well kinda makes one wonder about his morals by choosing slick Rick. a known cheater.

it won't be long now before he become a top 40 player on Rivals. since ricky does not recruit 3* players.

oh the latest ESPN Bracket has Iowa as a 2 seed, and #5 in the latest early poll.

Reactions: shields
its cheater ricky so this comes as a surprise James was a 100% to Iowa by these
Russ Wood
Micheal Langston
Travis Graf
Cory Evans

Iona wasn't even on his list of finalists. makes you go hmmm.

oh well kinda makes one wonder about his morals by choosing slick Rick. a known cheater.

it won't be long now before he become a top 40 player on Rivals. since ricky does not recruit 3* players.

oh the latest ESPN Bracket has Iowa as a 2 seed, and #5 in the latest early poll.
Sounds like Iowa just sucks. Also Rick recruited many 3 star players (Russ Smith says you’re dumb)

Sounds like Iowa just sucks. Also Rick recruited many 3 star players (Russ Smith says you’re dumb)
just shows Fran can't compete with coaches that pay players, and these players that have no morals. that will gladly play for a cheater.

oh well on to the next recruit as Fran only needs 2 in this class,
7'0 RSJR Nunge and 6'11 SO Ogudele will man the 5 when Garza is gone.

just shows Fran can't compete with coaches that pay players, and these players that have no morals. that will gladly play for a cheater.

oh well on to the next recruit as Fran only needs 2 in this class,
7'0 RSJR Nunge and 6'11 SO Ogudele will man the 5 when Garza is gone.
Just shows that Fran is mediocre and his teams aren’t very good.

Just shows that Fran is mediocre and his teams aren’t very good.
tell me again what is stripper/money U bracket projection? oh wait is #8 vs Iowa #2 seed.

Nunge was a large class 2 time 1st Team All State and finished 2nd in voting for Indiana's Mr. BB.

every time you post all you do is just prove how stupid you are.
in the 21 class Fran landed Perkin's another player that was a 1st Team All State in Indiana's large class and finished #2 in the voting for the Indiana Mr. BB. this team is better that Lute's FF team. not to mention Dr. Tom's elite 8 team.

tell me again what is stripper/money U bracket projection? oh wait is #8 vs Iowa #2 seed.

Nunge was a large class 2 time 1st Team All State and finished 2nd in voting for Indiana's Mr. BB.

every time you post all you do is just prove how stupid you are.
in the 21 class Fran landed Perkin's another player that was a 1st Team All State in Indiana's large class and finished #2 in the voting for the Indiana Mr. BB. this team is better that Lute's FF team. not to mention Dr. Tom's elite 8 team.
Tl;dr but Iowa is not good, and you’re not very smart.

you can't even read a short post. I guess you can't read more than 2 words. oops another thread that can't read.
Your drivel isn’t worth reading. I just like to make fun of how pathetic Iowa is in cbb. No history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT