ADVERTISEMENT

I want to fight JimboBBN

Is it weird if I ripped a shark eyeball out, I'd want to stick my penis in the hole? It's the first thing I thought of when reading your post.

PBALUCJ.gif

giphy.gif

@JimboBBN is the biggest pussy on the board. Keyboard badass that talks a big game but is really just a little bitch

I'd bet that if anyone were attacked by a shark (male) you'd probably get farther by stroking it or fellating it. Then . . . when it's laying on it's back in pure bliss . . . attack!

captiveLemonShark02.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wager that I have a 90% greater chance of taking out jimbo than he has of beating a wolf. And 100% chance of putting the rest of you creaky-kneed, bad-back mother ****ers down.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I wager that I have a 90% greater chance of taking out jimbo than he has of beating a wolf. And 100% chance of putting the rest of you creaky-kneed, bad-back mother ****ers down.
Imagine this scenario, but you and Jimbo have to down a pint of bourbon first.

@JimboBBN would smash you.

I would be level 2. 1/5 and lets GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Last edited:
I wonder how many here would put up a fight while being raped.

...by a silver backed gorilla?

Later taters. I'm heading to northern Mississippi tonight. I'm mixed between nervous and excited.

If there ever was a meet up amongst posters here, there has to be an arm wrestling tournament.

Or is that over the top?
Can we get some Kenny Loggins music playing in the background?

Who wants to play the big fat bearded guy that drinks a court of castrol motor oil? Not it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT