ADVERTISEMENT

I see the Golden State nova Wildcats are at it again

It's our only hope against you guys!

We are young... defense needs a lot of work. Thinking they will get beat / caught a few times more early in the season but will be a team most won't want to see in the Tournament.

Reactions: ThePhog08
It's our only hope against you guys!

We are young... defense needs a lot of work. Thinking they will get beat / caught a few times more early in the season but will be a team most won't want to see in the Tournament.

I have nightmares about Paschall draining NBA 3's over Azubuike.

Reactions: KisteK
Well, he won't sneak up on you this year. He is a stud. Will be playing at the next level.

That said, we better be hitting 3's or Azubuike will eat Nova alive. On the other hand, we go 10 deep now... maybe foul him on every possession? lol

Nice win last night. You guys look very good.

Villanova is a good example of Golden State offensively but they don't switch 1-5 on Defense as well.

Think Nevada would be a much better example because they can switch and rotate on both ends of the court
Definitely would take Nevada against Villanova right now.

Are you sure that wasn’t a quote from yogi Berra? Lol
Yogi has some really really great quotes. I been following Yogi way before I know who Calipari was, so well go with that angle.

Been watching Boeheim Rhapsody. So I'm not sensitive to what anyone said.

I've noticed everyone is trying to dog UK after the Duke game. I laugh with them but see the big picture.iT'S fun to laugh.

It's nuts some try their best to be insulting to ppl they never met.

Hey guys, tell me he most insulting things you can thing of about UK.

I'll pretend to take offense and never bring up your team.

Deal?

Last edited:
The most insulting thing I can do as a college basketball fan is to not be aware or talk about your team.

Many others don't as well.

Just for the record- Nova began playing this style BEFORE the Warriors did. Now the whole NBA and some of the NCAA is trying to copy it.... Problem is, not everyone has 4 and 5 men that can knock down 3s so it rarely works.

Nova has been playing 11 guys against the cupcakes.

Once Jay narrows it down to our top 8 I expect us to shoot a better percentage from 3.

Wednesday’s National Championship rematch vus Michigan will be a great opportunity to find out how good this Nova team is. We know we have 2 NPOY candidates in both Booth and Paschal... let’s see who else steps up.

Just for the record- Nova began playing this style BEFORE the Warriors did. Now the whole NBA and some of the NCAA is trying to copy it.... Problem is, not everyone has 4 and 5 men that can knock down 3s so it rarely works.

Nova has been playing 11 guys against the cupcakes.

Once Jay narrows it down to our top 8 I expect us to shoot a better percentage from 3.

Wednesday’s National Championship rematch vus Michigan will be a great opportunity to find out how good this Nova team is. We know we have 2 NPOY candidates in both Booth and Paschal... let’s see who else steps up.

I remember Nova going to this 4 guard lineup back in 2006 thinking there was no way it would work. But it was great. Jay Wright had 10 years to perfect it before the rest of basketball caught up.

ADVERTISEMENT