ADVERTISEMENT

I need your help fam (serious talk) thank you vid on page 5 from me #187

Straight Cash Homey

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2010
Chattanooga, TN--Not the GOAT
Meant to post this on her a few weeks back but forgot. My name is Doug and I could use your help.

Hey fam. My name is Doug from Chattanooga, TN. I don't know how else to say this so here we go. I've been sick since may of 2021, and unable to work since August 2021. I've had multiple CT scans, MRI, spinal tap, countless blood work and more doctor visits than I can even remember.

14 months in and I still don't have a true diagnosis. Two doctors said viral encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) two have said long haul covid, one said autonomic nervous system disorder. You can only imagine how frustrating it must be to know you're sick, but don't know why 100%.

I've exhausted almost my entire checking and savings. I've cashed in my 401k. I've borrowed money from the family I have left. I've applied for social security disability, hell I've even applied for food stamps it's that bad. I've sold most of my stock and started selling off guns....for example I sold a buddy a HK VP9 striker fire. My next move is to sell my car, which I hate to do, but will do to keep surviving.

Basically I'm laying down my pride and shame, to ask if you can find it in you're heart to donate anything you can afford and pay it forward. Trust me I realize we are living in historic times and if you simply can't donate or not interested in donating, it's zero hard feelings. You should take care of yourselves and your families first and foremost, but for those that have been blessed I would forever be grateful.

For anybody that considers this to be some elaborate scam, I'll be glad to answer any questions honestly and truthfully, I'll be glad to provide hospital diagnosis to date and bank records with the personal info blacked out. I've never borrowed money from a person in my entire adult life, but here I am now in front of you....I believe in the power of the internet, as seen in ahhhrby case, and the negative of the internet in that clown that used his donations to buy Jordans or whatever his handle was crmu??

I'll answers some quick questions now. Why don't you borrow money from your parents? They are both deceased unfortunately.....what about siblings? My brother is a piece of crap and incarcerated every few months, and we haven't even spoken in many years. If you're that broke why are you spending money on a rivals membership? Well two parts. One I paid in full so I already have it till 2023 and I need the entertainment value while at home sick. Second, by the time I get a live person on the line I might be better by then since rivals customer service is trash. ....why haven't you sold your house? I'm considering. I have a small townhouse that's only $850a month mortgage and I don't think I could get a crappy apartment for that.

Lastly, I'm not looking for money so I can just be some lazy bum, I'm simply trying to survive long enough that I get approved SSDI disability and can manage. If by chance there is more money than I need and I finally get better, I'll be glad to donate the rest of that money to a charity of choice and print screen that as well.

I'm in a life changing event in my life, and really need my brothers and sisters to lean on during this transition. Thanks for listening to my story

Doug

P.S.
V,B

gofund.me

Help Doug in this trying time, organized by Steven D Frizzell

Hey, my name is Steven (I go by my middle name Doug) from Chattanooga, TN. I don't kn… Steven D Frizzell needs your support for Help Doug in this trying time
gofund.me

In the process. They said it could take 18+ months. I've gotten a disability lawyer
Damn yea they will drag it out forever and hope you die first. I know a guy that fought a claim for like a damn decade. He fell off a ladder at the state pen.

Chattanooga rocks. It's one of our favorite places to visit.

I would try and find a way to get a lawyer for disability. I've heard that helps. I know it may not be realistic though.

Chattanooga rocks. It's one of our favorite places to visit.

I would try and find a way to get a lawyer for disability. I've heard that helps. I know it may not be realistic though.
And Chattanooga isnt what it's all cracked up to be. It's beautiful for sure, but little by little gangs from ATL have started ruining the city. Don't get me wrong as a whole it's completely safe, but those little pockets have started to grow

And Chattanooga isnt what it's all cracked up to be. It's beautiful for sure, but little by little gangs from ATL have started ruining the city. Don't get me wrong as a whole it's completely safe, but those little pockets have started to grow

We generally either stay downtown or on the north shore. We have seen homeless but never any real trouble or anything. Of course, we don't live there.

We generally either stay downtown or on the north shore. We have seen homeless but never any real trouble or anything. Of course, we don't live there.
Chattanooga does rock. Have you ever been to the river bluff Arts district?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Chattanooga does rock. Have you ever been to the river bluff Arts district

We've stayed at The Edwin and eaten at The Boathouse. Is that the area you are talking about? Maybe not.

We've stayed at The Edwin and eaten at The Boathouse. Is that the area you are talking about? Maybe not.
That's not it. Look up the Hunter museum, it is up there on the river bluff. When you go eat at Tony's pasta and then walk across the courtyard and have dessert and coffee at Rembrandts'. Also, the best restaurant in Chattanooga is called St John's. It is downtown.

Seriously go ahead. Make it quick i'm about to play cards with some old women. been doing it since I lived here.

That's not it. Look up the Hunter museum, it is up there on the river bluff. When you go eat at Tony's pasta and then walk across the courtyard and have dessert and coffee at Rembrandts'. Also, the best restaurant in Chattanooga is called St John's. It is downtown.

I know where St. John's is but have never been there. I think I do at least. I believe it is just past Public House/The Social, which is an area we like a lot. Pickle Barrel is our favorite bar along with Unknown Caller and The Big Chill on the North Shore. But there are a ton of cool spots there IMO.

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT