ADVERTISEMENT

!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

If god dropped a meteor on UNC ..... I’d be forever grateful. Might actually get me to start praying

I think when shun forgets to take his meds people randomly disappear never to be heard from again.

Reactions: shun1
Oh trust me, I’m not upset at all. I just find it funny I started a thread about UNC getting cleared by the NCAA & I don’t remember any of you all in that thread.
Shun post & here you all come, easy to talk shit when you know Shun won’t argue back.
I am just saying fųck unc. Don't care to bicker about perceived injustices.

I am just saying fųck unc. Don't care to bicker about perceived injustices.

On that, we agree:) I don't care about UNC's anniversary for not getting in trouble for the scandal. But when someone starts a painfully homeboard thread on the main board, and especially a UNC fan, and then more UNC fans chime in with GIFs and pictures... yeah, I am sure you guys can handle the same back. And I like Shun!

Reactions: shun1
After last night I bet you are shaking in your boots knowing you have no chance against Duke this year. Get used to it.

No UNC fan alive is afraid of Duke and I look forward to playing them. To bad your coach didn't make the necessary adustments like pound the ball inside but we know about your basketball knowledge.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
No UNC fan alive is afraid of Duke and I look forward to playing them. To bad your coach didn't make the necessary adustments like pound the ball inside but we know about your basketball knowledge.
We also know about your 20 years of cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT