ADVERTISEMENT

I just got back...

Fsuwarpath10

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
...from my China-Italy two week excursion. I'm headed straight to the Golden Corral. I'm feeling a little dizzy and my throat is scratchy, but I am hungry for some good old American chow.

I'm getting a group of about 10 friends together. We are going to head over to the mall and split up. Every 60 seconds one of us is going to start hacking and pretend to pass out.

...from my China-Italy two week excursion. I'm headed straight to the golden corral. I'm feeling a little dizzy and my throat is scratchy, but I am hungry for some good old American chow.

Good job. Go to DC and be sure you shake many congressmen and women’s hands. Tell them what a great job they’ve done enriching themselves during their 20-40 year careers.

Reactions: ceilo77
Good job. Go to DC and be sure you shake many congressmen and women’s hands. Tell them what a great job they’ve done enriching themselves during their 20-40 year careers.
Do you still think all of this going on is because of Democrats and do you still think we're on the verge of a Civil War?

Every 60 seconds one of us is going to start hacking and pretend to pass out.

2J3.gif

About a month ago, I got really sick and had a few hacking episodes unlike anything I've had before.

I already kicked corona's ass.

Hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT