ADVERTISEMENT

I honestly have no Idea how South Carolina is going to look this year, anyone else clueless***

TheRoosterGuru

Jan 4, 2009
about their team this season and don't know what to expect?

I knew a lot about Holbrook when he replaced Tanner but I don't really know anything about this Kingston guy other than he is a great recruiter, has fire in his belly as a young coach, and makes great in game adjustments. Holbrook was a great recruiter as well but lacked the other two.

I know we have some great hitters returning, but hopefully we can work on fielding. While our starting rotation looks solid, our bullpen is not deep at all and I honestly don't know much about our closer as well.

I think we should at least make a regional, but the SEC looks really tough this year.

Been a long time since Clemson and SC both were not ranked pre season. Most folks don't understand how serious we are about college baseball.

Clemson is unranked only with the D1 folks. They're 12th to 24th in the other polls.

Massey updates this every Monday afternoon.
https://www.masseyratings.com/cbase/compare.htm

Also, good to see some chatter on here over the last week or so. Hopefully no more "National Guard' is needed.
09bsbnclogo.jpg

South Carolina looked to be dead in the water but now are ranked #25 after sweeping LSU this past weekend and are back on the NCAA tournament bubble.

No chance we compete for a title but if we can split the next two series we have a chance to make it in. Hard to believe after the way this season has been.

No chance we compete for a title but if we can split the next two series we have a chance to make it in. Hard to believe after the way this season has been.

Helluva comeback win last night. Hopefully, they can replicate that comeback today because Vandy is kicking our ass right now.

Well, how about the Gamecocks taking the last 2 SEC series against ranked opponents, at Vandy and a LSU sweep. They are playing game 2 of the #5 Ole' Miss game and are leading 10-1 at the top of the 7th after winning last night 13-5. How about that for a turnaround? We had about 5 injured players that are back and Mark Kingston is a very good coach as we are seeing.

Reactions: TheRoosterGuru
Went from halfway through the season to thinking we werent even going to make the NCAAs to going on a 5 series win streak and winning the ECU regional to advance to the super regionals for the 18th time in school history!

Reactions: 4E2TCocks
ADVERTISEMENT