ADVERTISEMENT

I hate when games are on CBS.

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
For some reason CBS doesn’t offer any sort of live subscription AND they have some weird beef with Spectrum to the point that I can’t use my cable provider to stream it.

ESPN, Fox Sports, BTN, all good. CBS? Eat me.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
For some reason CBS doesn’t offer any sort of live subscription AND they have some weird beef with Spectrum to the point that I can’t use my cable provider to stream it.

ESPN, Fox Sports, BTN, all good. CBS? Eat me.
what are you going to do for the tournament? 1/4 of the games are on CBS and that number goes to up every round till the F4 when all games are on CBS.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
what are you going to do for the tournament? 1/4 of the games are on CBS and that number goes to up every round till the F4 when all games are on CBS.

I get CBS at home and can stream it on multiple devices. It’s when I’m not on my spectrum internet it tells me I can’t.

As of right now the CBS app is working so hopefully it does for the game.

We have Dish Network and we’ve lost channels before because those networks were in financial disputes with Dish Network. There was a time that we didn’t have CBS for like 6 months or longer, so we had to buy digital antennas so that we could watch CBS. Also Fox Sports South was removed by Dish Network several years ago because of a financial dispute and it still hasn’t been worked out, so we still don’t have Fox Sports South.

And if this doesn’t work you can always pull up the rocking chair and enjoy the game over the radio with a mint julep or catch the score in the paper the next day.
This is dumb. Just buy a cheap ass antenna. You get great picture and all of the major networks and local channels for pretty much forever spending $30 or less one time..

But yeah it’s so much better to pay a subscription fee for several streaming options/apps and/or scramble around trying to find different ways to stream these networks.

Yup, this is how I watch all games on CBS, ABC, NBC and/or local channels. I’ve had mine for 12 years and still get great signal.
I also use an antenna for all local channels, I get ABC,NBC,CBS, and Fox. Plus a lot more sub channels off each one plus others, I get 54 channels total. I spent a whole lot more than 30 bucks, but I dealt with a wonderful second generation family owned business, they sold me a top of the line antenna that I have thirty feet in the air. I live in a rural area, these are directional, so when I retire (3 years hopefully) I will buy another one pointing in the opposite direction, raise them up to 50 foot and should almost double the channels, but some will have the same programs carried bye different stations.

when I retire (3 years hopefully) I will buy another one pointing in the opposite direction, raise them up to 50 foot and should almost double the channels

Google Streetview of Cdbearde’s house; 2025

kdlt-tv-tower-salem.jpg

Cdbearde cleaning space junk from his antenna.

thequint%2F2016-03%2Ff06e0e01-00b4-4305-9ccb-9754bd12caca%2FMAN%20CLIMB%20ON%20TALLEST%20TV%20TOWER.jpg

Last edited:
We have Dish Network and we’ve lost channels before because those networks were in financial disputes with Dish Network. There was a time that we didn’t have CBS for like 6 months or longer, so we had to buy digital antennas so that we could watch CBS. Also Fox Sports South was removed by Dish Network several years ago because of a financial dispute and it still hasn’t been worked out, so we still don’t have Fox Sports South.
Change carriers.

Life if short.

I hate to come across as a total bastard; however, I love college basketball and football.

So because of that at one time I have had, at one time, Spectrum cable, Dish and DirecTV.

If you want to watch college basketball and football you must pay the price. If one source does not give you what you want, then go spend the money to get what you want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT