ADVERTISEMENT

I hate this most hated list

One fanbase got Kyle guy on there. Impressive

We know your entire list would be comprised of KU players, lil bro. 😂
Only the players that emit the same snotty energy as the student body does, such as Braun, Withey, Lightfoot, lil bro.

I can't even think of any. Lafrentz maybe? Morris twins?
I can see why people would hate Braun and the Morris twins. Although I knew those guys a little through my ex-girlfriend and they were pretty cool and down to earth.

I don’t remember anything hateable about Lafrentz. He seemed like a boy scout.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I can see why people would hate Braun and the Morris twins. Although I knew those guys a little through my ex-girlfriend and they were pretty cool and down to earth.

He was good. Those guys are easy to hate. 😂

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Florida has had plenty of unlikable players other than Noah in the past 20 years or so; Dupay, Bonner, Walsh, Roberson, Calathes, Humphrey, Speights, Parsons, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: rdgtr
For KU, what about Sherron Collins? I remember some off court stuff and how trigged he was from John Wall's hype.

Not Grevis :p

And I thought everyone loved Noah at Florida, especially UK fans!!
Him taking a swipe at a UK cheerleader didn't do him any favors.

Take a look at this girl on girl catfight. Is this over some boyfriend poaching incident? Why else on God’s Green Earth would a 6′ 11” man take a swing at 96 pound cheerleader? Show some compassion for this troubled youth. Sure he is an ugly and spoiled rotten punk that likes to taunt (and use baby wipes?) other teams, but did you people ever think that this might not be his fault? We are sure that he was not raised to punch girls. Somebody in Geighnsville has broken this scared little boy’s heart. Yes, that is what I said, he is a scared little boy. Lets be part of the solution and not part of the problem by condemning Noah for trying to hurt this girl. He doesn’t need our rage or blame, he needs our support during this very tough life experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not Grevis :p

And I thought everyone loved Noah at Florida, especially UK fans!!
noah.gif

I liked him myself but didn’t Heinrich catch a lot of shit from opposing fanbases?

It’s a shame Wisconsin was so irrelevant nationally for Davison’s 5 years at Wisconsin. He’d be way higher on this list just Google “dirtiest player in college basketball” and look at the results.

Sounds like an overblown Rupp Rafters story.
Not there, I've never posted there and don't follow that cess pool lol.

We've yet to see John Wall play a single collegiate basketball game, and already the consensus is that he'll be one of the best players in the country. Given his high school highlights and off-the-charts athleticism, this prediction is about as safe as it gets. John Wall is going to be good. There's no getting arohnd it.

Except Kansas point guard Sherron Collins -- probably the title-holder for best point guard in the country, at least until Wall makes a run at the title -- isn't a fan of all the hype.
Sherron Collins, his junk, an elevator, and a coed: What could go wrong?

Battier seems odd.

Yeah... I mean, couldn't they pick another guy who was ALL white, instead of just HALF white?

Oh, wait, maybe you just meant because Shane wasn't that hatable. My bad.

ADVERTISEMENT