ADVERTISEMENT

I filled out my first Bracket this year!

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
iuafshut4qgsqdc4diew.gif

It was another first for me. I entered a pick em on Sound off (CFB board) for the first time and won it!
Fresh off that victory I decided to make a bracket. It now looks something like this.

How about y'all's brackets?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I did surprisely well in the 1st round, all my Final Four picks are still alive: Gonzaga, UCLA, Villanova, and Kansas.

Kentucky losing was a setback but I had them losing to Purdue in the Sweet 16 anyway. I only missed 3 games on the left side of the bracket... (12) New Mexico State, (6) Texas, and (15) St. Peter's.

On the right side I only missed 4: I had (10) Loyola over (7) Ohio State, (5) Iowa over (12) Richmond, (6) LSU over (11) Iowa State, and (7) USC over (10) Miami.

I hit 25 of 32. I have 12 of my Sweet 16 still alive, 7 of my Elite 8 (I had LSU beating Auburn in the Sweet 16), and all my Final Four teams.

My best 1st round picks in a long time.

I did surprisely well in the 1st round, all my Final Four picks are still alive: Gonzaga, UCLA, Villanova, and Kansas.

I like the love!

If North Carolina can get past Baylor I like our chances of making the FF. We match up better with them. Baylor would give us fits defensively.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Kentucky losing was a setback but I had them losing to Purdue in the Sweet 16 anyway. I only missed 3 games on the left side of the bracket... (12) New Mexico State, (6) Texas, and (15) St. Peter's.

On the right side I only missed 4: I had (10) Loyola over (7) Ohio State, (5) Iowa over (12) Richmond, (6) LSU over (11) Iowa State, and (7) USC over (10) Miami.

I hit 25 of 32. I have 12 of my Sweet 16 still alive, 7 of my Elite 8 (I had LSU beating Auburn in the Sweet 16), and all my Final Four teams.

My best 1st round picks in a long time.
You're still dancing, good luck, unless it's one of the few SEC teams left. Sorry, I am conference strong. But best wishes to you. 😉

• Love
Reactions: Mich_Queen
iuafshut4qgsqdc4diew.gif

It was another first for me. I entered a pick em on Sound off (CFB board) for the first time and won it!
Fresh off that victory I decided to make a bracket. It now looks something like this.

How about y'all's brackets?
Wait, you’re a lifetime Vol basketball fan and you just now done a bracket for the first time?

Zags, Tennessee, Kansas & St Peter's (haha), really UK
Well, two of those was good picks😂

Wait, you’re a lifetime Vol basketball fan and you just now done a bracket for the first time?

Well, two of those was good picks😂
Yeah, I don't bet and I had never filled out a bracket. It didn't take long for my bracket to go belly up.

ADVERTISEMENT