ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy at its finest.

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville

Say what you want Uk fans. Sure SOME UofL fans blame the refs, but there's no reason to point that out when SOME Uk fans do the exact same.

Especially one who appointed the entire UofL board................:oops::( Upsetting.

Hey dumbass you haven't been watching this game if you think otherwise. This has been the worst officiated game in the history of sports.

Hey dumbass you haven't been watching this game if you think otherwise. This has been the worst officiated game in the history of sports.

Oh I've watched the game. But views start to change when it's your team taking heat. Im not going against that these refs are bad, they are. It's just that on here I've seen plenty of Uk fans laughing at UofL, but now it's turned around on them in this game. It isnt all one sided.

Terrible...The referee gets butthurt and throws out the player and then makes a terrible makeup call with the targeting. The Pac12 should be embarrassed

Reactions: Simple_Man

Say what you want Uk fans. Sure SOME UofL fans blame the refs, but there's no reason to point that out when SOME Uk fans do the exact same.

Especially one who appointed the entire UofL board................:oops::( Upsetting.

IMHO both players that have been ejected should not have been
the bad (big) calls have went both ways
yes this has been a very bad officiated game, neither team has gained an advantage, both teams have lost key players

you are trying too hard
you have put yourself on an island all alone

Last edited:
Oh I've watched the game. But views start to change when it's your team taking heat. Im not going against that these refs are bad, they are. It's just that on here I've seen plenty of Uk fans laughing at UofL, but now it's turned around on them in this game. It isnt all one sided.

Lol no. Everybody in the world knows this is an atrociously officiated game. All time bad. UK lost their star RB & starting QB b/c of horseshit and got 2 personal foul calls to boot. The targeting was a makeup call which was somehow even worse.

Ah look KerryRhodes little brother carrying the torch. We get screwed by refs.

This is too easy. Classic bait. Classic twist to the subject. Absolute perfection.

I don't think the refs had anything to do with that basketball beating the cats put on UofL today. Go back to your board and cry some more. Cal is now 9-2 against UofL since being at UK. We love it. Can't wait until next year in the Yum.

Are u really this dumb? Your team gets "going in dry"-ed and you are comparing that to our best football player getting ejected for refusing a ref trying to help him up. You all really do have a monopoly on straight dumbassery

21uxmm.jpg

Reactions: Steelers2012
I got pretty rowdy drunk yesterday, so if I posted anything more egregious than the above elsewhere, sorry guys. Hopefully that was the worst of it.

I would argue that our fans complain about the officiating more than most. Yesterday, it was warranted with the bowl refs. They were terrible. But our basketball fans gripe about officiating to the point of absurdity.

ADVERTISEMENT