ADVERTISEMENT

Hurt To Duke

Hasn't committed yet. Why the need for a UK fan to start a new thread.

Little racist aren't you. Did you comment on Hero at UK like this.

I can’t answer this question the way I’d like because I’d start a war with the Duke fans, some of who are good guys...

So you don't think your team could use a 6'9" PF who can shoot.

Wouldn't turn him away, but he's definitely not at the top of the wishlist. I don't expect him to have a major impact as a freshman and he probably won't be around as a sophomore.

Wouldn't turn him away, but he's definitely not at the top of the wishlist. I don't expect him to have a major impact as a freshman and he probably won't be around as a sophomore.
How many times have you seen him play in person?

BTW, who is KU recruiting class for next year?

The only reason they were a ff team is because Duke choked with the top 2 draft picks. My "squad" beat that team you lost to twice.

Congrats on the transitive property Final Four achievement. You also lost to Duke by 21. So...

Reactions: tw3301
The only reason they were a ff team is because Duke choked with the top 2 draft picks. My "squad" beat that team you lost to twice.

They choked the last 2 years with Bagley, Carter and Allen, all 3 got drafted in the first round. This year was worse.

Reactions: kl40504
Never. I don't judge a recruit until January of their freshman year.

If K wants him that is good enough for me.

The “in person” bit is a little strange.

“Zion looks pretty good on TV but I’m gonna have to head over to Cameron to confirm this!”

Not to mention it looks like you’ve already been called out for BS.

Reactions: RipThru
How some people still don’t get that there is more to making it to the final four than just having some first round draft picks is beyond me.

They choked the last 2 years with Bagley, Carter and Allen, all 3 got drafted in the first round. This year was worse.
This narrative is being pushed by people who don't know anything about college basketball.

Before the season: "it takes more than just having five star freshmen to win a championship. There are a lot of concerns with this team, depth and shooting being two of them."

After the season: "They had 3 first rounders and didn't even make it to the FF."

This narrative is being pushed by people who don't know anything about college basketball.

Before the season: "it takes more than just having five star freshmen to win a championship. There are a lot of concerns with this team, depth and shooting being two of them."

After the season: "They had 3 first rounders and didn't even make it to the FF."
Actually had 4 but one stayed in school.

Who said anything about the transitive property?

You said your squad (IU) beat the team (Michigan State) that took down Duke in the NCAAs. That's transitive property. It's amazingly irrelevant. Old Dominion defeated Syracuse, and Syracuse also defeated Duke. So what? Pittsburgh took down FSU, who happened to beat UVA in the ACC Semis, the eventual national champs. Means absolutely nothing. You're trying to delegitimize the strength of Michigan State by claiming they lost to a so-so team. Michigan State was a top 4 team in just about every computer model. It's not like Duke lost to a scrub-team.

You said your squad (IU) beat the team (Michigan State) that took down Duke in the NCAAs. That's transitive property. It's amazingly irrelevant. Old Dominion defeated Syracuse, and Syracuse also defeated Duke. So what? Pittsburgh took down FSU, who happened to beat UVA in the ACC Semis, the eventual national champs. Means absolutely nothing. You're trying to delegitimize the strength of Michigan State by claiming they lost to a so-so team. Michigan State was a top 4 team in just about every computer model. It's not like Duke lost to a scrub-team.

No i just said Indiana beat the team Duke lost to twice. Thats it.

I was answering this post.
LetsGoDuke301 said:

After the season: "They had 3 first rounders and didn't even make it to the FF.

ADVERTISEMENT