ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Dickinson

Tell me why he is not the best Center In the country
Because he hasn't had the chance to be scouted and double and triple teamed like Garza was, and he doesn't have the benefit of an outside shot.

He's getting those long finger roll hook shots to fall like Garza did last year. I saw the 1st half and some of the sh** he talked down reminded me exactly of Garza last year.

Garza isn't finishing those shots, and really hasn't been able to get clean looks like that this year because of the added pressure.

Let's wait until he has to deal with double and triple teams every night and the rules enforced differently for him every time Michigan is on offense so as to give the defense a chance at all to guard him..........................................you f***ing a**holes.

:D

Because he hasn't had the chance to be scouted and double and triple teamed like Garza was, and he doesn't have the benefit of an outside shot.

He's getting those long finger roll hook shots to fall like Garza did last year. I saw the 1st half and some of the sh** he talked down reminded me exactly of Garza last year.

Garza isn't finishing those shots, and really hasn't been able to get clean looks like that this year because of the added pressure.

Let's wait until he has to deal with double and triple teams every night and the rules enforced differently for him every time Michigan is on offense so as to give the defense a chance at all to guard him..........................................you f***ing a**holes.

Iowa fans on suicide watch now that they have 2nd best big white center in the conference.

Iowa fans on suicide watch now that they have 2nd best big white center in the conference.
Nah, Garza > Dickinson.

Deal with it.

I also appreciate you imitating the Wisconsin fan's approach to getting embarrassed by Iowa by living vicariously through other's results.

Can't beat Iowa so celebrate Iowa getting beat by others.

Sad how far you guys have fallen. ;)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Nah, Garza > Dickinson.

Deal with it.

I also appreciate you imitating the Wisconsin fan's approach to getting embarrassed by Iowa by living vicariously through other's results.

Can't beat Iowa so celebrate Iowa getting beat by others.

Sad how far you guys have fallen. ;)
😂😂😂 I don’t think you understand how emotionally uninvested I am in Iowa basketball. I don’t care. You seem really triggered though.

😂😂😂 I don’t think you understand how emotionally uninvested I am in Iowa basketball. I don’t care. You seem really triggered though.
Meh, when you go out of your way to attack Iowa after they owned you this year, I'll make sure you (and others) stay in your lane.

So yes, you walk back what you've said by hiding behind the "I don't really care" card. :)

And yes, I get triggered by all these f***ing a**holes on here that have been attacking Iowa for years whether they're good or bad all because they were triggered FIRST by a f***ing old man with a mental disability...............

Now sit the f*** down before I make you watch the entirety of our last game against each other on repeat for the next 72 hours and no it will not be worth it for you.

You're welcome. :D

Meh, when you go out of your way to attack Iowa after they owned you this year, I'll make sure you (and others) stay in your lane.

So yes, you walk back what you've said by hiding behind the "I don't really care" card. :)

And yes, I get triggered by all these f***ing a**holes on here that have been attacking Iowa for years whether they're good or bad all because they were triggered FIRST by a f***ing old man with a mental disability...............

Now sit the f*** down before I make you watch the entirety of our last game against each other on repeat for the next 72 hours and no it will not be worth it for you.

You're welcome. :D
I’m not making fun of Iowa. I’m making fun of you and how triggered you are.

Dickinson does not look like a freshman.

The first time I ever noticed him was against Wisconsin a few weeks back and I just assumed he was a 24 year old grad transfer from some place like Iona.

Why didn’t Fran scout us?

You sound like a guy who is well informed and in touch.
tenor.gif

Dickinson does not look like a freshman.

The first time I ever noticed him was against Wisconsin a few weeks back and I just assumed he was a 24 year old grad transfer from some place like Iona.

Sure was hoping Dickinson would pick FSU during his recruitment. Congrats Michigan, he’s a good one.

lol. Yeah, Garza is a delicate swan who would never foul anyone. (Garza > your best players)

He throws more elbows than someone in the pit at a Minor Threat show.
Prove it. :)

I mean everyone else denies it or remains silent when their players are called out for hacking the sh** out of Garza, so I'll do the same. Prove it. :)

(Of course, nobody else has ever told me to prove that Garza gets hacked and officiated differently than any other player in the country. Pleading the 5th does not = innocence.......just sayin ;))

Bassey and Mobley are legit but would have been insane for all 5 to be out of big 10.

And Mobley will be the best in the end by a long shot although that’s not much of a limb to climb.

ADVERTISEMENT