ADVERTISEMENT

Huge news on Oscar Tshiebwe NIL offer

BasketBallJunkie-UK

Nov 18, 2011
Tshiebwe is about to get a free Porsche, like teammates TyTy Washington and Shaedon Sharpe, and launch a merchandise and apparel deal. Oh, and there’s this bombshell, which might be the headline for UK fans who’ve resigned themselves to the fact Tshiebwe will turn pro after this season: “I’m looking at an email right now. If he comes back to school, there will be a multimillion-dollar deal on the table,” Conley said. Cue the record-scratch sound effect, right?

Huge news on Oscar Tshiebwe NIL offer

Reactions: Random UK Fan
That's a great example of the system working and helping out someone who may not have much of a pro career, but is a stud in college and is making a lot of money for a rich university. Also makes it pretty clear that the deck is more stacked than ever in favor of big schools with rich donors/big TV markets.

Im also very relieved to hear that Sharpe was given a Porsche to sit on the bench in a sweatsuit.

Good for him. Rival aside if anybody deserves nil $$$ its kids like Oscar.
Calipari said last night on his weekly call in show, UK has a guy in DC talking to another guy high up. Sorry can't remember names, but they're trying to help make it ok on a Federal level for all 20K+ student athletes here on visas.

Reactions: Villian07
Dude's going 30 and 30 the first game his Moms watches.

When i was a senior in high school I was a hockey player and we made it to the State Championship game which was played at the old Chicago Stadium. Our goalie was a kid we recruited from Canada who lived at my house for the year. He was all state and a fantastic goalie.

His mom never made it down to see him play. She told him she wanted to come to the championship game and he didn't want her to come because he hadn't seen her all year and was worried he would play bad. So she decided to come anyway and didn't tell him. During warmups he looked in the stands and saw her. Proceeded to let a goal in 20 seconds into the game and overall played one of his worst games of the year as we lost 6-4.

When i was a senior in high school I was a hockey player and we made it to the State Championship game which was played at the old Chicago Stadium. Our goalie was a kid we recruited from Canada who lived at my house for the year. He was all state and a fantastic goalie.

His mom never made it down to see him play. She told him she wanted to come to the championship game and he didn't want her to come because he hadn't seen her all year and was worried he would play bad. So she decided to come anyway and didn't tell him. During warmups he looked in the stands and saw her. Proceeded to let a goal in 20 seconds into the game and overall played one of his worst games of the year as we lost 6-4.
663a11b8-7216-4704-9046-28f250f8cdd9_text.gif

Calipari said last night on his weekly call in show, UK has a guy in DC talking to another guy high up. Sorry can't remember names, but they're trying to help make it ok on a Federal level for all 20K+ student athletes here on visas.
Lets be honest the only reason it was ever not legal is bc they probly cant tax kids on student visas like they can ppl on work visas or whatever.

Lets be honest the only reason it was ever not legal is bc they probly cant tax kids on student visas like they can ppl on work visas or whatever.
The NCAA could get around it by letting them be sponsored. I'm just guessing the NCAA is blocking that.

What a selfish bitch.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT