ADVERTISEMENT

Hubert Davis 1 for 1

coryfly

Aug 7, 2007
On official visits leading to commits. Scheyer is on notice.

I feel like I know who committed.
200.gif

Reactions: jwardelt
I dont get the disdain for davis. He was in the nba forever, and he has been an assistant seemingly forever since he retired. Obv hes not proven as a HC but at least he has plenty of exp at all levels.

Reactions: duckboy33
I dont get the disdain for davis. He was in the nba forever, and he has been an assistant seemingly forever since he retired. Obv hes not proven as a HC but at least he has plenty of exp at all levels.
Yeah, I wasn’t crazy about him but think he may be fine. And even though Shaver is a three star (who will probably end up a four star) I do like that he identified him as a target and closed quickly with him.

Yeah, I wasn’t crazy about him but think he may be fine. And even though Shaver is a three star (who will probably end up a four star) I do like that he identified him as a target and closed quickly with him.

It’s a little hard for me to get stoked about this one. Unless there’s something there I’m not seeing (very possible), I don’t think Shaver is going to contribute much as an underclassman, if ever. Might end up being a nice player but guys ranked outside the top 100 rarely make much of an impact with us. Hopefully he makes me eat crow.

Reactions: AWilli6995
It’s a little hard for me to get stoked about this one. Unless there’s something there I’m not seeing (very possible), I don’t think Shaver is going to contribute much as an underclassman, if ever. Might end up being a nice player but guys ranked outside the top 100 rarely make much of an impact with us. Hopefully he makes me eat crow.

I don't really know much about him. I'm just having some fun in the offseason.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Slumming it in 3 starville? Must be UNC’s new normal.

Well, to be fair we haven't a title in like four years or something so maybe trying to go a different direction.

If it had been like 21 years since any team from my conference had done that I would probably just keep on doing the same old thing though so good luck with that.

Well, to be fair we haven't a title in like four years or something so maybe trying to go a different direction.

If it had been like 21 years since any team from my conference had done that I would probably just keep on doing the same old thing though so good luck with that.
We are the Mayor of 3 starville. I don’t see us giving up that gig.

ADVERTISEMENT