Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
Definitely an interesting storyline seeing a player trying to improve

Op must have got banned from the home board

tumblr_mq1kxzaKZf1sp5mwno1_500.gif

Whatever happened to keeping home board topics on the home board? :confused:
Any updates on what Cal will be wearing in the Bahamas?

I get your outrage. A UL fan which has been a joke of a program that can't recruit guards and has been on pending probation for about 5 years. I would advise you just to sit this one out until Louisville someday comes back. Though smart money is on you guys turning into a poor man's IU.

I get your outrage. A UL fan which has been a joke of a program that can't recruit guards and has been on pending probation for about 5 years. I would advise you just to sit this one out until Louisville someday comes back. Though smart money is on you guys turning into a poor man's IU.
I’m sorry; you’re right. I guess we do need to work on coming back from losing the last game in the rivalry, winning just 9 games two years ago and losing in the first round of the tourney last year to (checks notes) St. Peter’s. We have fallen pretty far. :( Oh wait….

Last edited:
Fair question. I get it . . . but this board has a larger UK fan contingency than any other program. We’re mostly not fans of RR’s basic theme of meanness so this is where we talk about UK. If not for UK fans this board would have about 2 new threads/wk during the off season. Not many other schools’ fans really toss topics out there for discussion.

Plus it is a story about the sport’s NPOY.

For the second part of your question, it’s been rumored this is his choice;

91qalbScSaL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steelers2012
Fair question. I get it . . . but this board has a larger UK fan contingency than any other program. We’re mostly not fans of RR’s basic theme of meanness so this is where we talk about UK. If not for UK fans this board would have about 2 new threads/wk during the off season. Not many other schools’ fans really toss topics out there for discussion.

Plus it is a story about the sport’s NPOY.

For the second part of your question, it’s been rumored this is his choice;

91qalbScSaL._AC_SY450_.jpg
All valid points. But damn, it sure does make posting here (or even reading for that matter) pretty miserable for your biggest rival. There are still plenty of RR type posters here who jump at every chance to spew “meanness” at any UofL related post or God forbid thread. There used to be some semblance of mutual civility, some slight evidence of mutual.respect, shown here between UK and non-UK fanbases, But that went away when this board became RR 2.0 three or four years ago. That’s when I, and I assume most other UofL posters at least, stopped posting here regularly. I mean, it is what it is; UK fans are in the vast majority here. It is now primarily UK centric. You own the board. But just realize, that kind of sucks for any other proud fan of any other program who may want to discuss their own program here. They are generally met with a “that’s cute, now let us tell you how awesome UK is” attitude. ANYways…they say if you can’t beat ‘em, Join ‘em, and I’m just not ready to become a Wildcat fan…yet. Winking

Reactions: Random UK Fan
All valid points. But damn, it sure does make posting here (or even reading for that matter) pretty miserable for your biggest rival. There are still plenty of RR type posters here who jump at every chance to spew “meanness” at any UofL related post or God forbid thread. There used to be some semblance of mutual civility, some slight evidence of mutual.respect, shown here between UK and non-UK fanbases, But that went away when this board became RR 2.0 three or four years ago. That’s when I, and I assume most other UofL posters at least, stopped posting here regularly. I mean, it is what it is; UK fans are in the vast majority here. It is now primarily UK centric. You own the board. But just realize, that kind of sucks for any other proud fan of any other program who may want to discuss their own program here. They are generally met with a “that’s cute, now let us tell you how awesome UK is” attitude. ANYways…they say if you can’t beat ‘em, Join ‘em, and I’m just not ready to become a Wildcat fan…yet. Winking
Understood. That’s too bad. I like some opposition/bravado . . . at least to make the fall funny when it doesn’t work out (for either side). As bad as I hate to see UK fail, I REALLY enjoy the shit talk from other fans when it happens. It keeps it fun. I’m glad you’ve come back around. I think most UK fans like pushback from other fanbases, otherwise those muscles would atrophy. I enjoy some civil discourse as well as the hollow insults and bickering. People can get pretty creative. What isn’t fun IMO is when fans can’t be open-minded enough to recognize that there are other good teams too.

I’m glad you’re around. I think the @della s and the @AuHoosier420 s keep UK fans on their toes. It’s all in the spirit of the delivery.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’m sorry; you’re right. I guess we do need to work on coming back from losing the last game in the rivalry, winning just 9 games two years ago and losing in the first round of the tourney last year to (checks notes) St. Peter’s. We have fallen pretty far. :( Oh wait….
Congrats on winning your superbowl over the historically worst UK team since the YMCA days. Ironically as bad/unfortunate as things have been at times the past 3 years, we still have been dragging our nuts across UL's face. The teabag will continue yet again this year unless you duck us due to "covid" - like last season.

• Haha
Congrats on winning your superbowl over the historically worst UK team since the YMCA days. Ironically as bad/unfortunate as things have been at times the past 3 years, we still have been dragging our nuts across UL's face. The teabag will continue yet again this year unless you duck us due to "covid" - like last season.
U6ers just don't get the fact that UK's "bad" past 3 seasons is still better than their own. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

U mean since ur last coach, BCG. Worst years since the ymca days lol hardly. Ten years since a natty in which uve seen every single rival win one more recently sans indiana.

But hey u got those ymca days, so uks still number 1. Whoooooooo!!!

U mean since ur last coach, BCG. Worst years since the ymca days lol hardly. Ten years since a natty in which uve seen every single rival win one more recently sans indiana.

But hey u got those ymca days, so uks still number 1. Whoooooooo!!!
Follow along numbnuts. I said worst "team" because you have beaten us once in those 3 seasons and that was a sub .500 team. The worst since the YMCA years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT