20k Chef
85k Hobo Clothes
80k Porsche for mum
10k Dining
40k Truck for Dad
10k Paintings
40k Jewelry and glasses.
400K Investments, savings, taxes.

Yes I'm bored, and I know how to skip to the end to the whole list.

60k for an apartment? Is that the yearly rent? If that's monthly rent he needs to fire his financial adviser.

…..still butthurt over him lighting up U6's ass at the chicken bucket. Wow.
Lol naw, he didn’t win anything meaningful anyways...Auburn took care of that. However you seem butthurt from an obv joke I made days ago! Laughing

Last edited:
Lol naw, he didn’t win anything meaningful anyways...Auburn took care of that. However you seem butthurt from an obv joke I made days ago! Laughing

….you being fully equipped with all your 'remarks' about him shine a pretty bright light on you still being butthurt over that game....the very same game where you repeatedly said leading up to it... "We gon' win."

….you being fully equipped with all your 'remarks' about him shine a pretty bright light on you still being butthurt over that game....the very same game where you repeatedly said leading up to it... "We gon' win."
Hop off Tyler’s meat homie... lol, I complemented him in this very thread.

Hop off Tyler’s meat homie... lol, I complemented him in this very thread.
Say it again for those in the back.Winking

Also, are your really confident going into every game UL is about to play. You sound like a fan.

As a UK fan I'd never say "we're goin win".

Nope, no smug dildo backtracking here. :p

im just saying... a nice little one or two bedroom on the upper west side of manhattan costs that much. I can’t imagine an NBA player in Miami is doing that (although who knows, he is a rookie....)

im just saying... a nice little one or two bedroom on the upper west side of manhattan costs that much. I can’t imagine an NBA player in Miami is doing that (although who knows, he is a rookie....)
Fair enough. Just imagine what 750 gets in Memphis. :eek:

Robbed, broken into, random acts of violence is the answer.

That may be, but I'm betting he has a place in Miami which has better shitholes in the $5000 range. Leaves him a little money left over to pay for his twin brother's car.
5b59daa4be4077259b408021-1536852824347.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT