ADVERTISEMENT

How TF is UVA the 2 seed in the ACCT?

Some of the worst coaching I've seen late game. I can't fathom why Kimble was allowed to remain in the game after 4 possessions of turning it over or playing like James Harden when it was 51-51. Nwora didn't get a single touch after he carried us back into the game.

Then, Perry, who was defending Clark exceptionally well was yanked for DJ, who cannot play defense very well. In reality, it should have been Perry and DJ on the court once it was recognized that Kimble wasn't getting it done.

I thought with two timeouts left that Mack would have called a timeout to set something up after watching Kimble dribble us the game away, but no. I guess that's too much to ask.

I cannot honestly say that we look much different now, than we did in November.

Reactions: GE Nole and jhmossy
Some of the worst coaching I've seen late game. I can't fathom why Kimble was allowed to remain in the game after 4 possessions of turning it over or playing like James Harden when it was 51-51. Nwora didn't get a single touch after he carried us back into the game.

Then, Perry, who was defending Clark exceptionally well was yanked for DJ, who cannot play defense very well. In reality, it should have been Perry and DJ on the court once it was recognized that Kimble wasn't getting it done.

I thought with two timeouts left that Mack would have called a timeout to set something up after watching Kimble dribble us the game away, but no. I guess that's too much to ask.

I said UVA by 2 or 3 and I was right. Good chance we meet again in ACC semis though. I'm sure you'd be favored on a neutral court.

Reactions: kelley2403
I said UVA by 2 or 3 and I was right. Good chance we meet again in ACC semis though. I'm sure you'd be favored on a neutral court.

I do think that the seeding has put us in a position to do well in the ACCT. I think Duke has the best chance of eliminating FSU, and only having to play one of Duke/FSU is probably our best bet. That's all assuming we beat you all though in the semis. But Idk what to expect from my team. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if my team or yours lost in the quarters.

I do think that the seeding has put us in a position to do well in the ACCT. I think Duke has the best chance of eliminating FSU, and only having to play one of Duke/FSU is probably our best bet. That's all assuming we beat you all though in the semis. But Idk what to expect from my team. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if my team or yours lost in the quarters.

Agreed lol. I'm just glad we're not the late game.

UVA is the hottest team in the ACC right now. Nobody should want to play them in the NCAAt.

The technical with the 5 point swing really hurt you guys. Game was up for grabs at that point. Granted y’all could have come back and won, but it looked like it took the wind out of your sails.

Hamilton or Bennett for ACC COY?

FSU was picked like 6 or 7th in the league by a lot of folks. Lost 5 seniors plus a 1st round pick off a team that set a school record for wins.

Bennett has done a fantastic job this year, but Hamilton has earned it. Heck he’s arguably earned national coach of the year.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT