ADVERTISEMENT

How satisfied are you with your Head coach?

Is sucking balls all year and bringing most of the team back the secret formula for domination?

Naw. You just have to know the dynamics around auburn this season. cooper hadn’t played for auburn until last week and now Powell is out. Auburn hasn’t played a game this season at full strength. Next year we are adding consensus lottery pick in jabari smith. Plus two other top 50 players. Combine that with auburn being so young this season. Auburn is going to be very good next season.

Naw. You just have to know the dynamics around auburn this season. cooper hadn’t played for auburn until last week and now Powell is out. Auburn hasn’t played a game this season at full strength. Next year we are adding consensus lottery pick in jabari smith. Plus two other top 50 players. Combine that with auburn being so young this season. Auburn is going to be very good next season.

i feel like cooper will go pro, he might even be the first PG off the board, unless you consider Cunningham a PG.

That wasn't the thread sgrooms. A coach that would be the best a program ever had would have to be a good fit, because fitting is an element of being the best coach.

100% agree with you. Which is why the last sentence in your OP made me laugh.

I would let Bruce have sex with me if he wanted to.

hqdefault.jpg

You'd let Bruce Bruce hit it?

Last edited:
Will Wade has had his hick-ups but so has almost everyones elses Coach that are Elite. He's a serious Coach and loves LSU and they have put up with his crap and he keeps delivering.

Realize lots out there think their team is all legit but the fact is that all the teams in the Top 25 pay their players in some type of way. If you can't get over that fact then you just plain and simple don't understand BB or just in denial. WW made some mistakes as others have and he got caught but time will heal as it has with other Coaches. He has to get smarter about it which I think he has. He's a damn good Coach tstl.

Reactions: Villian07
Very. He gets a ton of shit, but our program was left for dead after Alford and Lickliter and he has built it into a current top 4 team.

The job he has done is very underrated.

But he does need to have more success in March. It's time to take that next step

Last edited:
Reactions: ConvenientParking
Very. He gets a ton of shit, but our program was left for dead after Alford and Lickliter and he has built it into a current top 4 team.

The job he has done is very underrated.

But he does need to have more success in March. It's time to take that next step
You guys have the palest teams I think I ever seen. They are fun to watch.
You are correct, your coach needs to take it up a notch during post season.

You guys have the palest teams I think I ever seen. They are fun to watch.
You are correct, your coach needs to take it up a notch during post season.

He is recruiting alot of good black players, he just keeps missing on alot of guys.

Was kinda funny the first time you mentioned it. Mention number 10,650 and it’s losing its luster.

any truth to the rumor Greg brown and Kai Jones May miss 7-10 days for covid contract tracing??

They don't play anyone until Baylor. Baylor is about two weeks away. Brock Cunningham is out as well

Too much depth. Gives Hepa a chance to play.
Plus Jase Febres is back

They don't play anyone until Baylor. Baylor is about two weeks away. Brock Cunningham is out as well

Too much depth. Gives Hepa a chance to play.
Plus Jase Febres is back
How can they not play anyone in two weeks when 6/10 of the big 12 are top 15 teams? They shutting it down like duke, or just a real easy portion of the schedule.

yea I read that Cunningham was the one who tested positive but I’ve never heard of him, figured he was young or a walk-on one, but brown and jones were around him or whatever and have to sit for contract tracing.

How can they not play anyone in two weeks when 6/10 of the big 12 are top 15 teams? They shutting it down like duke, or just a real easy portion of the schedule.

yea I read that Cunningham was the one who tested positive but I’ve never heard of him, figured he was young or a walk-on one, but brown and jones were around him or whatever and have to sit for contract tracing.

They have or were suppose to play all the teams already.
Their opening schedule in the Big 12 was as tough as a schedule in the country

Baylor ducked though.

But in regards to OU, TCU and Kentucky.

Texas has enough players. Can beat those teams with Greg Brown and Kai Jones.

Gives guys like Jase Febres more minutes

Texas has guys who weren't playing who can score 15 points.
Like what Hepa did on Saturday

touche that is a pretty weak stretch for the big 12.

is the earlier Baylor game rescheduled or just canceled entirely?

Bama liking Nate Oats and his hard hat basketball philosophies.
Oats and staff are bringing some really good recruits in to the program.

Better turn it around soon, no Tourney invite last year is totally unacceptable. Less the sarcasm font.. very.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Will Wade has had his hick-ups but so has almost everyones elses Coach that are Elite. He's a serious Coach and loves LSU and they have put up with his crap and he keeps delivering.

Realize lots out there think their team is all legit but the fact is that all the teams in the Top 25 pay their players in some type of way. If you can't get over that fact then you just plain and simple don't understand BB or just in denial. WW made some mistakes as others have and he got caught but time will heal as it has with other Coaches. He has to get smarter about it which I think he has. He's a damn good Coach tstl.
Will you feel differently when the strong ass hammer finally drops?

Will you feel differently when the strong ass hammer finally drops?
When the hammer drops lmfao . It's not going to drop and if it were it would have already happened. You don't understand BB at all. The NCAA can't take down the whole league that is doing the exact same thing. They know everybody who is cheating so if they take LSU down they take everyone down. Don't be that stupid guy man.

Wouldn’t want anybody else at UK! Having a down year but no complaints from me when it comes to Cal. The last ten years have been fun!!!
Can not disagree more. Sure the first 5 years were awesome, last 5, not so much. The revolving door has become hard to take and cost many fans to not really care. Sprinkle in the BLM embrace then taking a knee during the anthem at Florida has driven many fans away. Cal is only a shell of his former self. He created a monster with the OAD and now it is eating him, and he can’t fix it. Players that should stay a few years leave and do not get drafted or transfer. New roster every year is not a recipe for success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
When the hammer drops lmfao . It's not going to drop and if it were it would have already happened. You don't understand BB at all. The NCAA can't take down the whole league that is doing the exact same thing. They know everybody who is cheating so if they take LSU down they take everyone down. Don't be that stupid guy man.

Yeah no. Wade is on tape. It’s LSU... not Kentucky.

Frank Martin, I think he is burned out. He scares away good recruits and is to much like Bobby Knight. Stars lined up for a Final 4 but he’s running on fumes

ADVERTISEMENT