ADVERTISEMENT

How much blame does Cal get?

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
Two years ago I got banned from RR for laughing at the take many of their fans had that Kentucky would be better than an All Big Ten team. Now they are ducking Michigan because aren’t better than Michigan alone. How much blame does Cal get for this?

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Take it up with @jhmossy. They were the #1 seed in that region (and #1 overall) that got curb stomped by UMBC in the 1st round.

We had a sweet final four rematch lined up and all you needed to do was get by Kansas State and Loyola-Chicago. Maybe that’s when Cal started ducking us

Haven’t followed....why are they backing out?

Did Cal contract pussitis?

We had a sweet final four rematch lined up and all you needed to do was get by Kansas State and Loyola-Chicago. Maybe that’s when Cal started ducking us

That was right around the time that he stopped getting multiple cheat-code level players in each class and had to start relying more on his coaching abilities.

Next years’ class might be a return to form though.

The deal was a neutral site game in London and then home and homes. First game was cancelled due to covid-19. This game wasn't even scheduled yet. Cal wants to do the neutral game first.

I understand why Michigan fans are upset. Look at their ooc schedule. D2 teams have better schedules.

The deal was a neutral site game in London and then home and homes. First game was cancelled due to covid-19. This game wasn't even scheduled yet. Cal wants to do the neutral game first.

I understand why Michigan fans are upset. Look at their ooc schedule. D2 teams have better schedules.

1. The game was scheduled for December 4th. What makes you think the game wasn’t scheduled? That’s a weird thing to make up.

2. Without sounding too much like a Kentucky fan, can you tell me why the **** it matters what game is played first?

Last edited:
1. The game was scheduled for December 4th. What makes you think the game wasn’t scheduled? That’s a weird thing to make up.

2. Without sounding too much like a Kentucky fan, can you tell me why the **** it matters what game is played first?

Michigan actually ducked. Calipari is such a nice guy he is taking the blame so his good friend Howard looks better. Howard was really scared and asked Cal how he could get out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Because Barnes has a lifetime 53% winning percentage against Cal and you think that is utter domination? 😆
I don't know what you read, but what I said is that Barnes and Cal are like family.😇

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Two years ago I got banned from RR for laughing at the take many of their fans had that Kentucky would be better than an All Big Ten team. Now they are ducking Michigan because aren’t better than Michigan alone. How much blame does Cal get for this?

Reactions: RR30
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT