ADVERTISEMENT

How many spots does Duke

No Duke fans bitching about the no-call at the end?

Gotta hand it to them...they don’t cry about officiating nearly as much as some.

Then again, I’m not sure they’ve had a presence at all since the game.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Gotta hand it to them...they don’t cry about officiating nearly as much as some.

We aren’t UNc fans who have never lost a game because the other team was better.

Why would Duke complain about officiating when they and Kansas gets ever damned call?

Geeze dude do you watch college basketball games? Can you see?

Holy shit! Eyeroll

Why would Duke complain about officiating when they and Kansas gets ever damned call?

Geeze dude do you watch college basketball games? Can you see?

Holy shit! Eyeroll

Haha...

You should probably provide evidence other than occasional footage seen by your biased eyes.

Somebody compiled numbers a few years back which showed that Duke indeed has easily the largest foul disparity of the big programs. But Kentucky was also higher than KU.

I was talking about one particular play that decided the game. The internet would have collapsed if it happened to you guys. No use denying it. It would be declared conclusive proof that the NCAA hates Kentucky.

Haha...

You should probably provide evidence other than occasional footage seen by your biased eyes.

Somebody compiled numbers a few years back which showed that Duke indeed has easily the largest foul disparity of the big programs. But Kentucky was also higher than KU.

I was talking about one particular play that decided the game. The internet would have collapsed if it happened to you guys. No use denying it. It would be declared conclusive proof that the NCAA hates Kentucky.

Do you have a fvcking point Mrs. Baracus?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Haha, says the guy talking about how the SEC sucks.

3rd place in the SEC has NINE (9) losses in the regular season. Yes, it does suck. Sorry. Never said the ACC was good, but the SEC is not good. Otherwise the Evansville loss wouldn't be hurting Uk's computer ranking so much because the quality SEC wins would make up for that. That's the problem. Really not hard to figure out.

3rd place in the SEC has NINE (9) losses in the regular season. Yes, it does suck. Sorry. Never said the ACC was good, but the SEC is not good. Otherwise the Evansville loss wouldn't be hurting Uk's computer ranking so much because the quality SEC wins would make up for that. That's the problem. Really not hard to figure out.
ESDUHhTXYAEpHyH

Why are you still talking about the SEC. Duke lost 3 of the last 4 and not dropped. What does that have to do with the SEC?

ESDUHhTXYAEpHyH

Why are you still talking about the SEC. Duke lost 3 of the last 4 and not dropped. What does that have to do with the SEC?

I responded to a tweet where Matty Jones compared Duke to UK, which is in the SEC and gave a solid reasoning as to why they have remained where they are. Do I agree with it? Absolutely not. But what I said is likely why. The NET metric doesn't like the SEC, for good reason. Duke's win against KU is holding them up so high as well.

I responded to a tweet where Matty Jones compared Duke to UK, which is in the SEC and gave a solid reasoning as to why they have remained where they are. Do I agree with it? Absolutely not. But what I said is likely why. The NET metric doesn't like the SEC, for good reason. Duke's win against KU is holding them up so high as well.
I don’t like how results in early November matter as much as games in February. I hope FSU gets another shot at Duke in the ACCT.

ADVERTISEMENT