ADVERTISEMENT

How many MWC championships in a row will Kansas win?

Not “yet” 😂
None of us know the details of any conversations between the leagues, so it’s a weird thing to snicker about. Why are we talking about conference realignment anyway?

All KU has to do is not have the worst power 5 football program and any league will want them. They have a solid coach now and seem to be trending up.

None of us know the details of any conversations between the leagues, so it’s a weird thing to snicker about. Why are we talking about conference realignment anyway?

All KU has to do is not have the worst power 5 football program and any league will want them. They have a solid coach now and seem to be trending up.
It’s easy to understand why duckboy would laugh. I’d laugh too if I didn’t follow KU football. Anybody who watched KU last year saw the improvement from the start of the year to the finish. We found a competent QB finally and the OL was figuring out our schemes. Those who paid attention saw that if KU improves at LB, and shores up the DL and secondary that we’d have a chance to be competitive. KU picked up two quality LBs, a very good DE, a quality CB, and more. The defense will be much improved, and if the offense improves just a little, KU will have a chance to win several games this year.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Holy shit….going back and reading some of this thread…a whole lot of stupid.

1) I imagine Sherriff cried himself to sleep after KU football whooped Texas in Austin. And hey Sheriff, nobody cares if Texas is good in Lacross or volleyball. Football and basketball are the only two sports that matter. And KU’s lack of success in football hasn’t been for lack of trying, we’ve just made some terrible hires. But we finally got it right with Leipold. KU is going to shock some people soon.

2) To those who keep saying that football is the only thing that matters, you’re right when you are talking about average programs. But elite basketball programs bring more revenue to a conference than all but the best football programs. KU basketball has brought more money to the Big XII conference than any program except for OU and Texas football. That was true as if 5 or 6 years ago. Maybe KU basketball has overtaken UT football now. They haven’t done shit in football for quite a while.

3) I know for a fact that the Big 10 has been talking to Kansas. They aren’t looking to expand yet, but when they do, KU will be one of the top schools on their list. KU will have a place to land.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Holy shit….going back and reading some of this thread…a whole lot of stupid.

1) I imagine Sherriff cried himself to sleep after KU football whooped Texas in Austin. And hey Sheriff, nobody cares if Texas is good in Lacross or volleyball. Football and basketball are the only two sports that matter. And KU’s lack of success in football hasn’t been for lack of trying, we’ve just made some terrible hires. But we finally got it right with Leipold. KU is going to shock some people soon.

2) To those who keep saying that football is the only thing that matters, you’re right when you are talking about average programs. But elite basketball programs bring more revenue to a conference than all but the best football programs. KU basketball has brought more money to the Big XII conference than any program except for OU and Texas football. That was true as if 5 or 6 years ago. Maybe KU basketball has overtaken UT football now. They haven’t done shit in football for quite a while.

3) I know for a fact that the Big 10 has been talking to Kansas. They aren’t looking to expand yet, but when they do, KU will be one of the top schools on their list. KU will have a place to land.
No…..not even a remote possibility!! LOL @ you!!

Kansas doesn't want any of Kinnick Stadium. That's why they're dragging their feet. :cool:

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT