ADVERTISEMENT

How many all time tourney wins does your team have?

You guys heard about our dynasty cheerleading program axing all coaches after naked cheerleaders hazed each other?

Game. Set. Match.

You guys heard about our dynasty cheerleading program axing all coaches after naked cheerleaders hazed each other?

Game. Set. Match.
You do know the NCAA doesn’t recognize cheerleading as a sport, don’t you?
There is no dynasty cheerleading program.

Reactions: Yellow Man
I think a sore subject was brought up with Kentucky fans.

Like what was said their football program is improving but even with that they have only finished the season ranked 9 times since the AP poll started.
Most of those were under Bear Bryant in the 1950s.

I think you missed the part of our dynasty cheerleaders hazing each other naked.
Considering I live in the state & get a morning newspaper, I've heard all About it.
I think you missed the point that your cheerleaders aren’t a dynasty, but it sounds like they know how to spend a weekend at the lake.

I’m still waiting on all of those blue bloods from sheriff butthole. Considering there are so many schools that are blue bloods in more than one sport, according to him, he should have no issues bringing me names. But here we are, still waiting.

I’m still waiting on all of those blue bloods from sheriff butthole. Considering there are so many schools that are blue bloods in more than one sport, according to him, he should have no issues bringing me names. But here we are, still waiting.
I gave you 4 different sports that UNC has won 5 or more championships.
Guess you only consider basketball & football has a sport.

Taking shit against this idea that you cannot be elite in more than one sport.

Kentucky fans have to find some way to rationalize their horrible history outside of basketball.

Point is schools who won at a high level in basketball but also competed in other sports is a lot more impressive.

But for whatever reason Kentucky fans want to be insecure about if

That’s not what he said. He said blue bloods. Not sure why you felt the need to jump in and defend what he didn’t say.
I’m pretty sure UNC is a blue blood in women’s soccer. Might be the greatest blue blood in any sport.

Never said the were a titan, I said they have a better history than UK.
In 2015 UNC had a 11-1 regular season record, was undefeated in the ACC & lost in the ACC championship to Clemson.
With the return of Mack Brown to UNC, the football team is looking to be in great shape.

I like Mack Brown. Think he is a perfect fit at UNC. Lots of FB talent in your state. He will do well imo.

I have followed UK Football for over 60 years. Mark Stoops has built a great foundation, and if UK is smart enough to keep him they will be a top 20 team, year in and year out. AT LEAST!

Game. Set. Match.

Man, I cracked on them earlier in the thread, bking. I think Lurker was the only one who caught it though, haha. May have been a different thread though. IDK. It was a wild story though and got some radio airplay around here when it went down.

Last edited:
I like Mack Brown. Think he is a perfect fit at UNC. Lots of FB talent in your state. He will do well imo.

I have followed UK Football for over 60 years. Mark Stoops has built a great foundation, and if UK is smart enough to keep him they will be a top 20 team, year in and year out. AT LEAST!

They have had a couple who played basketball and football as well.
Peppers was a backup PF on one of their Final 4 teams

Ronald Curry was supposed to be a better basketball player than football player but ended up a better football player.
Was a decent college QB. Ended up playing WR in the NFL

Most of the big name schools.

They have multiple programs they are bluebloods in.

In regards to the Big 3 Texas and USC are the only ones elite in two.
LSU is borderline in football but getting close

Ohio State has been to 11 Final Four’s in Basketball and is the winningest program in College Football History

Michigan has been to 8 FF and is the second winningest program in CFB history

I think a sore subject was brought up with Kentucky fans.

Like what was said their football program is improving but even with that they have only finished the season ranked 9 times since the AP poll started.
Most of those were under Bear Bryant in the 1950s.

I know the discussion is on multiple sports:

Kentucky football is far better than Texas basketball. That is one sore ass.

Texas has won how many football championships?

Since they already posted NCAA basketball tournament wins

Teams with 30 Bowl wins
Alabama
Georgia
Texas
USC
Penn State

Teams with 30+ CWS wins
Texas
USC
Arizona State
Miami
Arizona
LSU
Oklahoma State
Stanford
Cal St Fullerton
South Carolina

LSU and USC are close.

USC needs a solid decade of great basketball

LSU needs three more bowl game wins
4 more NCAA Tournament wins

FSU already has 30 CWS wins. Need two more bowl wins for 30 of those. Need nine NCAAT wins, which will probably happen in the next 4-5 years. Sucks because we easily could have added 3 or 4 wins this year and been only a handful away.

So assuming Mike Norvell isn’t a total disaster, I’d expect FSU to be in the 30/30/30 club by 2025 or 2026.

???

UNC can recruit elite talent in every sport.
Not just basketball.

That was my point.

There are a few programs that can recruit Top 10 talent in the Big 3
Texas
USC
Florida
LSU

Then some can occasionally
North Carolina is one.

Kentucky not really.

You’re kidding yourself if you don’t have FSU in your list for the Big 3 sports.

Man, I cracked on them earlier in the thread, bking. I think Lurker was the only one who caught it though, haha. May have been a different thread though. IDK. It was a wild story though and got some radio airplay around here when it went down.
That was funny.

FSU already has 30 CWS wins. Need two more bowl wins for 30 of those. Need nine NCAAT wins, which will probably happen in the next 4-5 years. Sucks because we easily could have added 3 or 4 wins this year and been only a handful away.

So assuming Mike Norvell isn’t a total disaster, I’d expect FSU to be in the 30/30/30 club by 2025 or 2026.

Almost there.
They have 29 CWS wins

https://dataomaha.com/cws/team/florida-state

I haven't looked at it but interested in your program's highest rated basketball recruit.
I do know you obviously get elite talent in the other two.

Well, Scottie Barnes is signed for this year and he’s 6th I think. Jon Isaac was top 8-10 a couple years ago. Mike Snaer was top 10-12 before him. Doug Edwards was generally considered a top 2 recruit back in the 90s.

Hell, I trust everything I read on the internet. I thought this was a basketball board???

FSU guy,,, you must be lost...

ACC champs—I’m right where I should be. Basketball school now.

Leonard is a great guy. He and his wife had UK football tickets right behind us when he was in Lexington. Used to have so great conversations about who UK was recruiting back then.

Kinda interesting, if you think about it... The 2 best BB coaches in FSU history have Kentucky in their backgrounds.

Reactions: GE Nole
Leonard is a great guy. He and his wife had UK football tickets right behind us when he was in Lexington. Used to have so great conversations about who UK was recruiting back then.

Kinda interesting, if you think about it... The 2 best BB coaches in FSU history have Kentucky in their backgrounds.

Makes perfect sense to me. Lots of great coaches have Kentucky in their backgrounds.

Makes perfect sense to me. Lots of great coaches have Kentucky in their backgrounds.

Leonard could talk a bird out of a tree. Would have been great in any profession he chose. Think Bobby Bowden... Just two great "people persons"

Leonard could talk a bird out of a tree. Would have been great in any profession he chose. Think Bobby Bowden... Just two great "people persons"

I’ve been fortunate to have quite a few conversations with Leonard and Stan over the last decade or so. I concur with what you’re saying.

Reactions: Yellow Man
ADVERTISEMENT