ADVERTISEMENT

How about them Vols!

I’m at a family get together right now and my BIL and SIL who live in Trenton are here in town. It’s a cool place.
Love Trenton. Loved living in Tenn. Beautiful state.

I’m at a family get together right now and my BIL and SIL who live in Trenton are here in town. It’s a cool place.

Love Trenton. Loved living in Tenn. Beautiful state.

Even though this conversation has veered away from Tennessee's great victory over Wake Forrest. I have been hiking into (Trenton) Cloudland Canyon. It is beautiful and a lot of fun.

Even though this conversation has veered away from Tennessee's great victory over Wake Forrest. I have been hiking into (Trenton) Cloudland Canyon. It is beautiful and a lot of fun.
Sorry Della......Great win. Always good to get a win before the Holidays....

Yes. My wife is an avid/hiker and photographer. She loves that place. And well, so do I. Beautiful.
I actually live close to Knoxville, but I love the Chattanooga area too.

SEC will be brutal win play starts. Seems like everyone is good.

tenor.gif

Thank you for making Purdue’s loss to you respectable.

Of course, had we fouled up three in regulation.....

I don't see Tenn losing again, ever..............
Oh come on now, nothing on the earth is perfect. Some things are pretty close though, so you're not completely wrong.

They always told me Duke fans weren’t very smart. Must not be an alum.

I was considering the totality of Tennessee’s resume. I assumed that was obvious.
Still. Don't insult someone else's intelligence all while being a dumbass yourself. What is Tennessee's best win?

Okay. So the only team with a pulse they beat was Purdue. Your initial claim was that Tennessee has made your loss to them respectable. How?
UT's SOS is 10 and that is almost 4 times higher than Duke's, so we have played team's with a pulse. We would be 4-1 in the ACC if you counted the Clemson scrimmage.

UT's SOS is 10 and that is almost 4 times higher than Duke's, so we have played team's with a pulse. We would be 4-1 in the ACC if you counted the Clemson scrimmage.
I don't mean any disrespect to Tennessee and I was not comparing Duke to anyone. I will stop short of using whatever measure you are with the SOS though. Doesn't add up. Villanova is a legit opponent and unc can be considered overrated. Beat one of those teams and I could say that Tennessee has made Purdue's loss to them respectable. But they haven't. It was a silly comment by the Purdue fan.

Added: I didn't say they hadn't played a team with a pulse, I said they hadn't beaten a team with a pulse.

I don't mean any disrespect to Tennessee and I was not comparing Duke to anyone. I will stop short of using whatever measure you are with the SOS though. Doesn't add up. Villanova is a legit opponent and unc can be considered overrated. Beat one of those teams and I could say that Tennessee has made Purdue's loss to them respectable. But they haven't. It was a silly comment by the Purdue fan.

Added: I didn't say they hadn't played a team with a pulse, I said they hadn't beaten a team with a pulse.
Purdue is a good team. UT was very competitive with Nova and UNC and we haven't padded our schedule with cupcakes. I realize that some of these Purdue fans are a little over the top around here, but UT has played well so far.

Purdue is a good team. UT was very competitive with Nova and UNC and we haven't padded our schedule with cupcakes. I realize that some of these Purdue fans are a little over the top around here, but UT has played well so far.
Like I said, no disrespect to Tennessee. Good luck the rest of the way.

Tenner Fans, tell me about your squad since you guys are coming to the Bud Saturday? It's allready a sell out which should make for a great environment!

ADVERTISEMENT