ADVERTISEMENT

How’s N.C. state looking this year....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
I haven’t watched them play but I see they are 8-1 but haven’t really played anyone yet. Lost to Wisconsin and victory over Vanderbilt. Auburn plays against them in Raleigh next week. Our last big game in the non conference schedule.

I think that will be a really good game. State’s gonna be a tough team to beat. Very scrappy, athletic, and they play a hectic style.

Keatts knows what he’s doing. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they beat Auburn.

Keatts is a great coach and NCSU is certainly athletic. But I have no clue how good they are because their schedule has been putrid. Shame on them for that pathetic lineup of cupcakes.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Keatts is a great coach and NCSU is certainly athletic. But I have no clue how good they are because their schedule has been putrid. Shame on them for that pathetic lineup of cupcakes.

Yeah. Looking forward to seeing how we matchup

I've been to three Wolfpack games so far. The brand of basketball they're playing under Keats is so much more enjoyable to watch than what they played under Gottfried. They play defense, they move the ball unselfishly, something which was rare under MG. I sold my Auburn tickets early in the season without realizing how good Auburn is this year. Someone got a good deal on tickets for that game.

I've been to three Wolfpack games so far. The brand of basketball they're playing under Keats is so much more enjoyable to watch than what they played under Gottfried. They play defense, they move the ball unselfishly, something which was rare under MG. I sold my Auburn tickets early in the season without realizing how good Auburn is this year. Someone got a good deal on tickets for that game.

Dang, that sucks. That's the premier non-con game for NCSU.

NCSU's backcourt is really, really good. State hasn't really played a whole lot of quality opponents, but make no mistake, this is an elite team. Wisconsin has a top 15 defense, and they didn't slow down the trio of Johnson, Bryce, or Dorn; those three combined for 53 points on 21 for 41 shooting.

Auburn will have a big, big advantage in the paint, however. This should be a close game. Being at home, I would slightly favor NC State. But, I could see it going either way.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
ADVERTISEMENT