ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Female Celebrities Tourney Round 1 Matchup 1

Who is the hotter female celebrity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hawkeye bb n fb fan

Nov 11, 2016
I'm starting a new tournament which is an 8 woman field where one matchup will be posted each morning or afternoon until a winner is crowned. The category is the title of the thread. This tournament is from the website https://www.mensfitness.com/women/galleries/25-female-celebrities-knockout-body
As evidenced by the last poll, I doubt you guys will just go by the rankings and vote for chalk, unless you actually believe that, so I guess showing them to you probably won't influence who you will vote for anyways. Feel free to post pictures as you wish. If you think the pictures are bad, don't vote until @TheDude1 or @boilerzz posts some that you think are better

Here is the round 1 matchup 1:

Scarlett Johansson
_main_scarjo.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez
_main_michellerodriguez.jpg

Last edited:
My desire to bang Scarlett Jo was never higher than when I walked past the TV while my wife was watching an awards show and I saw this:

scarlett-johansson-casual-scoop-neck-ruffled-red-evening-dress-2.jpg

Although if you see the movie "Don Jon" she is TOTALLY ****able in that movie. Like, insanely hot.

The funniest part of this matchup is that Scarlet is the one most likely to punch you in the face despite their personas. Just as Ryan Reynolds.

That said this is no contest.

I'm starting a new tournament which is an 8 woman field where one matchup will be posted each morning or afternoon until a winner is crowned. The category is the title of the thread. After the Championship Matchup I will say who the 8 seeds were and in what order. Please note that these are not my rankings. Feel free to post pictures as you wish. If you think the pictures are bad, don't vote until @TheDude1 or @boilerzz posts some that you think are better

Here is the round 1 matchup 1:

Scarlett Johansson
_main_scarjo.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez
_main_michellerodriguez.jpg

Bad matchup. Scarlett is a goddess and the other chick is a butterface

Reactions: boilerzz and tw3301
Trying to figure out why Michelle Rodriguez is even in a tournament for hot female celebrities, let alone matched up with one of the biggest smoke shows in Hollywood.

Reactions: HawksJ
Okay, I love ScarJo, but to try to say that Michelle R isn't a certain kind of hot is nutty. She's a pure kickass hot. ****ing her would be like a competitive sporting event; that's just about my favorite type of sex:)

Trying to figure out why Michelle Rodriguez is even in a tournament for hot female celebrities, let alone matched up with one of the biggest smoke shows in Hollywood.
I don't make the seeds, but I do think she's hot. Not sure about one of the top 8 hottest, but my statement stands for itself and I would say most people agree

I don't make the seeds, but I do think she's hot. Not sure about one of the top 8 hottest, but my statement stands for itself and I would say most people agree
she is attractive obviously but not even close to top 8 in Hollywood. where are these seeds coming from?

You really need to save this stuff for the offseason.

Edit: Not that it’s any good, but people more focused on hoops now. You’d probably have more participation. Idk.

Reactions: tw3301

Edit: Not that it’s any good, but people more focused on hoops now. You’d probably have more participation. Idk.
Probably right. I will discontinue these threads and save them for offseason. Since this thread/tournament is open and going on right now, I will be taking suggestions for tournament after the real one in March/April

Ok, I won't hide it anymore. This tournament is from the website https://www.mensfitness.com/women/galleries/25-female-celebrities-knockout-body
As evidenced by the last poll, I doubt you guys will just go by the rankings and vote for chalk, unless you actually believe that, so I guess showing them to you probably won't influence who you will vote for anyways

That makes sense. You thought people might vote on seeding. Although when it comes to women, seeds don't matter unless you want to put yours in them.

I prefer talking politics in the off-season.

ADVERTISEMENT