ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you west coasters (and southerners!) are okay...

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Not sure if everyone is keeping up... These apocalyptic fires on the west coast have become absolutely insane... imagine the East Coast burning from Florida and Georgia to New Hampshire and Vermont... entire towns burned, air quality toxic, some horrible stories coming out of them, too...

Really hoping any of the west coasters here are staying safe and inside and as healthy as can be, and crossing my fingers it somehow ends soon. If you are the praying kind, spare a few for the 50 million Americans out there, and the thousands of firefighters trying to fight this hell... And if you can help, please do... places like the Red Cross are a great place to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: RunninRichie
Here I was just saying the media bs has died down, now I know why.

There’s been a glow of orange over the Bay Area for close to a week. The air quality has been abysmal at best. Crazy times.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There’s been a glow of orange over the Bay Area for close to a week. The air quality has been abysmal at best. Crazy times.

Was thinking about you, but didn't know if you were the only west coast guy. My college roomie lives in Seattle, and its a mess, and my cousins and one of my best friends live in LA and jesus... their kids can't even go outside, and there seems to be no damn end in sight. The pictures on Facebook are jaw dropping.

Insane. F'ing 2020.

Reactions: UL_1986
My son is close to Napa, and works there. Just pray for things to get better. The Gulf Coast is catching hell and way to much water. Wish some of what they are getting would go to the Northwest.

And now the folks down south are getting pummeled by another hurricane? Hope everyone is staying dry and safe.

Man, **** 2020. Like, for real.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Left Sanibel this past Sunday at 5:45 am, in crazy weather.... friends we stayed with had their house surrounded by water and 'multiple' fish in the driveway and back patio area. ("Walking catfish" they're called). They've managed to clean up their basement and garage and the water is retreating, but they told us that this was the most rain they've seen in 20 years....figures it would be on our vacation. We got a few decent days (mornings mostly), but it was pretty crappy most of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT