ADVERTISEMENT

Honest predictions of UL vs UK 12/29

UL_1986

Sep 13, 2018
I don’t really know what to expect tbh.
Thoughts ?

3 weeks off I know, just wanna hear some early opinions.

My guess:
UL 76
UK 71

UL beat SH by 5. We lost to them by 1, so....

Cats by 90. SmokinSmile

I have no idea either. With every game, I feel less and less confident about it.

Reactions: theetommyt
Oh jeez, if UL doesn't win this one by at least 25, then UL sucks.
This is a huge golden opportunity for UL to give UK a big payback for what UK did to UL last year, well, payback for the last 10 years actually.
This UK team is months away from being any good, so UL should thump the fur off UK this year.
Congrats on the win UL fans.

Honestly think Louisville will win but honestly I’m horrible at predicting so honestly it’s probably going to go the exact opposite way as I honestly expect. With that, I can honestly predict cats by an honest 4

Honestly think Louisville will win but honestly I’m horrible at predicting so honestly it’s probably going to go the exact opposite way as I honestly expect. With that, I can honestly predict cats by an honest 4
"Honestly"?:D

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Whats crazy is his shot looks awesome. Once he catches a hot streak he will have a crazy game.
giphy.gif

Willard said UL shoots better, but UK is tougher. So again it'll be our bigs against shooters. If UofL scores over 80 they win. Hopefully we won't go ofer for 13 again and nobody on UofL goes ridiculous from the 3. I expect a hard fought game. It'll be fun!

I almost don’t want to predict this one until after I see the UNC game.

Cal usually always gets them ready for this game. Problem is, this team has been shook in the bright lights both times they’ve been in them. If they look comfortable in Chicago, it’ll make me feel better, but they will have never seen a hostile crowd like what they’ll see on the 29th.

Still sticking to my guns for now.

UK 76
UL 71

Whats crazy is his shot looks awesome. Once he catches a hot streak he will have a crazy game.
It's unexplainable how such a good shooter is shooting so bad. 27% from 3 so far this season for someone that should easily be over 40%. I think he'll get there, but it's time to start now. He front rimmed all 6 attempts from 3 against Seton Hall. Don't know how that happens. Those are BAD misses.

Willard said UL shoots better, but UK is tougher. So again it'll be our bigs against shooters. If UofL scores over 80 they win. Hopefully we won't go ofer for 13 again and nobody on UofL goes ridiculous from the 3. I expect a hard fought game. It'll be fun!
Who tf is Willard?

It's unexplainable how such a good shooter is shooting so bad. 27% from 3 so far this season for someone that should easily be over 40%. I think he'll get there, but it's time to start now. He front rimmed all 6 attempts from 3 against Seton Hall. Don't know how that happens. Those are BAD misses.
I would blame Rupp's piss poor sight lines,but he's not shooting great anywhere. I really have no idea why.

He didn't change the way he shoots, just wants him to get his shot off faster and stop dropping the ball to his waist before he shoots it.
The fade aways, off balance, ain't helping either. He watches the ball at release, vs looking at the rim, Cal pointed those flaws 2 weeks ago. It will take time to adapt.

The fade aways, off balance, ain't helping either. He watches the ball at release, vs looking at the rim, Cal pointed those flaws 2 weeks ago. It will take time to adapt.
He has faded away lately. Don't know where that started suddenly coming from. Obviously he knows how to shoot, doesn't need to change anything other than releasing it quicker. Seems like he's getting in his own head. He probably wishes UK could play all their games in a tiny ballroom gym in the Bahamas.

Cal looks pretty heavy this year, too many summer trips to huge ass burgers.
Let's hope he converts that excess energy to teaching defense.

Off topic, but I was reading the Laughing @uncfan in ky thread on RR. and something stood out to me. One guy said, "it was great until UK fans were getting along with UL, Duke, other fans etc. "

I just laughed and thought. What a f^cking dildo.

I just took a peek at Rafters and it’s just as I assumed. Idk why everyone’s freaking out. This season has 2014 written all over it. You guys will be fine.
That season sucked ass other than the unlikely tourney run. Aaron Harrison ain't walking through that door.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT