ADVERTISEMENT

Home Boards moving to other brands...

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Have y'all heard that some home boards are leaving for other brands. I have read that Tennessee's departure is imminent. I may be making my last few posts. 😟 If that is the case, I want you y'all to know I will miss y'all. I have had too much fun bantering with all y'all and hope you know that anything offensive I may have said was totally meant in fun.

Have y'all heard that some home boards are leaving for other brands. I have read that Tennessee's departure is imminent. I may be making my last few posts. 😟 If that is the case, I want you y'all to know I will miss y'all. I have had too much fun bantering with all y'all and hope you know that anything offensive I may have said was totally meant in fun.
Yeah seems like ON3 has picked up quite a few ... guy was the original founder of Rivals and 247. Seems like they do provide more content to the home boards than Rivals does.

• Sad
Reactions: della
You can still post here. This is a free board. ;)

ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-wizard-of-oz.gif

;)

OK @lurkeraspect84 since my demise may be soon and I know how you sometimes don't know how to take things and get all worked up about things, I was just kidding around about your time here. But, you did call me a witch and dance around on my grave...😆

I may be making my last few posts. 😟
I hope this isn’t serious. Like Kevin said just sign up here free. Definitely don’t want to lose you!

Of course you’ll just need a mod on the fb board to white list you to begin posting. It’s just a simple email to them, which is in a sticky thread with their email addresses.

Reactions: della and cdbearde
I hope this isn’t serious. Like Kevin said just sign up here free. Definitely don’t want to lose you!

Of course you’ll just need a mod on the fb board to white list you to begin posting. It’s just a simple email to them, which is in a sticky thread with their email addresses.
Ppl can't just sign up anymore?

Note to self: if I get banned, stay banned.

That movie is so good.

Also, home boards suck. Who cares where they go?
Some home boards have more traffic than others. The UK boards are always really active with a lot of members so I imagine it would be a pain in the dick to establish that following again if they were to jump to a different site.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

@della Read what Random said, you may want to get this going up front, I am like him, you are fun to have around. You need to be here for UT!!!!!!

White list! Is this some kinda racial profiling? I can't pass that test, I'm half Latina.

I'm sorry I have kept that from you.:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
On3 is not something you're going to enjoy. You can get in now for a dollar a year, but you get those one dollar posters to go with it.
Good Luck!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
We can't pick on him until he makes it back. I love talking to him on the phone, he is so open to all opinions. Until it comes to UK, then the homeboy is there!!!! 😎
Is Lurker OK?

ADVERTISEMENT