ADVERTISEMENT

Holy giant logo at Allen Fieldhouse

EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Feb 25, 2008
Your closet, most likely......
Got dam Kansas fans, that is distracting as f***.

Please change that before this game is even over.

Like stop the f***ing game and put anything over that monstrosity....it's that hideously distracting.

We're talking worse than the Boise blue turf. Change it and change it now.

You're welcome.

How about the one at Louisville? I noticed st. joe's yesterday that covered damn near the whole court. It's just plain idiotic.

I actually like #1 and #2 on this list, but I don't have to.play on them, I just think they would look nice in a mancave. Heck, the dark portion of UCF's floor would look sweet in the main portion of my house.

College Basketball: The 10 ugliest courts – The Purple Quill
https://elderhsquill.org/13255/opinion/college-basketball-the-10-ugliest-courts/

agree with most of that article, but he forgot TCU although that may be because the article came from 2017. Not sure when TCU went with horrific design they have now, but it's IMO by far the worst in the country.

San Jose State has the best.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Reactions: Big ol arms
agree with most of that article, but he forgot TCU although that may be because the article came from 2017. Not sure when TCU went with horrific design they have now, but it's IMO by far the worst in the country.

San Jose State has the best.

I think TCU’s is cool, aside from the lettering style of “Horned Frogs.”

Imagine being called the Horned Frogs.

“Hey, bro, you going to the Horned Frogs game?”

Reactions: CB3UK
Kinda like West Virginia’s. Vanderbilt’s is okay.

I think the rest are pretty brutal.
I agree. Vanderbilt just has an elevated court, but other than that, it's alright.

That court that is all dark blue is bizarre.

Not a big fan of the TCU court. Or the Minnesota court. I feel like someone's going to come off the bench gliding by on skates. Idk. Just doesn't look/feel like a basketball court.

CS Bakersfield has a court that is sort-of cringey.

cal-state-bakersfield-courtjpg.jpg

Im all for the wild ass court designs. The wilder the better. I hate it on uniforms though. Give me simple, traditional, and classic.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I guessing you're not a fan of checkered patterns either.
Im OK with them. Dont love them dont hate them. Not a big fan of them on the shoulders of the football jerseys. They look fine on the basketball jerseys IMO.

I dont like the half assed job we did differentiating the tones in the endzones though. If we're doing it go all in Mitch. We had them before Tennessee, **** their complaining.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Got dam Kansas fans, that is distracting as f***.

Please change that before this game is even over.

Like stop the f***ing game and put anything over that monstrosity....it's that hideously distracting.

We're talking worse than the Boise blue turf. Change it and change it now.

You're welcome.

Useless without pics.

ADVERTISEMENT