ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious watching how much the womens tourney…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Is just getting pushed long side the mens tourney. By the ncaa, espn, and even cbs. Just wait until they have women and mens tourney games played at same sites and it’s one ticket for the games so they can push sellout and tv numbers together.

Is just getting pushed long side the mens tourney. By the ncaa, espn, and even cbs. Just wait until they have women and mens tourney games played at same sites and it’s one ticket for the games so they can push sellout and tv numbers together.
I’d kinda like that. Instead of 2 semifinal games it could be a whole day of ‘em.

Louisville women probably average as many fans as half the mens teams do.

I think the men's tourney does a more equitable job of rewarding the #1 seeds by placement. Tonight, the #2 seed UConn women have a defacto home game against the #1 seed NC State in the regional final. If this had been the men's tournament, they would have either put NC State in the Greensboro regional or sent UConn to another regional. I understand that they can't really control the lower seeds placement, but #1 and #2 should never happen like this.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Hell that cucked idiot Trey Gowdy was slobbering Skeletor's purple dragon tail last night. They are gonna keep shoving it harder and harder like a Rapinoe play toy until you all accept it.

I think the men's tourney does a more equitable job of rewarding the #1 seeds by placement. Tonight, the #2 seed UConn women have a defacto home game against the #1 seed NC State in the regional final. If this had been the men's tournament, they would have either put NC State in the Greensboro regional or sent UConn to another regional. I understand that they can't really control the lower seeds placement, but #1 and #2 should never happen like this.
NCST got screwed with that placement. WNCAA wants UCONN, just as much as they wanted Stanford last night. Women's side is just as corrupt as the mens.

Reactions: LVPack
Woman's basketball is like a barnacle you can't scrape off the hull of men's basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT