ADVERTISEMENT

Hi, I'm Altmin. Ask me anything about Carolina basketball.

AltminIC

Oct 6, 2018
Ask me anything about Carolina basketball. Even the hard questions.

Thank you to whoever awarded me the trophy point. Mad respect!

1. The Gamecocks are associated with South Carolina. Carolina is the Tar Heels.

2. Stop it! This thread is about North Carolina.

3. Enough with the sophomoric comments about South Carolina. This is my thread. It's about North Carolina.

4. All schools cheat. The AFAM department wasn't set up for athletes, however. Any student could take any class in the department. Carolina was absolved from any wrongdoing.

5. I would give you a trophy point if I knew how. Do you have a question about Carolina basketball?

6. Chapel Hill is about 7 miles from Durham. Durham is a very dangerous city with a lot of serious crime and undesirable people. Chapel Hill is a nice college town.

7. Brice Johnson missed his assignment on the Kris Jenkins shot. Instead of coming out to pick up Jenkins, he stayed under the basket.

8. Roy Williams is a somewhat overrated coach who has had some good fortune. He inherited Matt Doherty’s recruits in 2005. In 2008, he was fortunate that the local police detained Ty Lawson on a DUI suspicion, thereby preventing him from entering the NBA draft and keeping Ty in school for the 2009 championship. In 2017, Carolina caught a lot of 50-50 calls along the way.

9. I’m a lifelong Carolina fan, but at the same time I can be honest about the state of play. If you’re looking for Carolina Fever, you’ve come to the wrong thread. I was also a big fan of Matt Doherty and feel like he was railroaded and so I’m not a blind faith in Roy type of guy.

10. UK is a great program with a storied history. No shame in having less championships.

Last edited:

3. Enough with the sophomoric comments about South Carolina. This is my thread. It's about North Carolina.
This thread is about the biggest cheater in college basketball history.

...why did nobody guard Kris Jenkins in the 2016 National Championship game...by the way thank you Roy Williams....

4. All schools cheat. The AFAM department wasn't set up for athletes, however. Any student could take any class in the department. Carolina was absolved from any wrongdoing.

5. I would give you a trophy point if I knew how. Do you have a question about Carolina basketball?

6. Chapel Hill is about 7 miles from Durham. Durham is a very dangerous city with a lot of serious crime and undesirable people. Chapel Hill is a nice college town.

7. Brice Johnson missed his assignment on the Kris Jenkins shot. Instead of coming out to pick up Jenkins, he stayed under the basket.

8. Roy Williams is a somewhat overrated coach who has had some good fortune. He inherited Matt Doherty’s recruits in 2005. In 2008, he was fortunate that the local police detained Ty Lawson on a DUI suspicion, thereby preventing him from entering the NBA draft and keeping Ty in school for the 2009 championship. In 2017, Carolina caught a lot of 50-50 calls along the way.

1/10

Reactions: uncfan in ky
You are a fan of the biggest cheater in college basketball history.
tenor.gif

Reactions: AWilli6995
What's it feel like to have less championships than Kentucky?

Also, what does it feel like to not have more championships than Kentucky?

ADVERTISEMENT