ADVERTISEMENT

Hey @kevin Bryan

I'm not sure what the issue is/was. Neither of them are banned or blacklisted though. I'm not much help from a technical difficulty standpoint.

Reactions: cdbearde
I recall Flyer being somewhat of a douche. Don’t try too hard, Kev. Winking
82e8fad2dddce256ed2e4a5e9c9d02e82bb7be5e.gifv

I'm not sure what the issue is/was. Neither of them are banned or blacklisted though. I'm not much help from a technical difficulty standpoint.
I know I and many others, had issues where we couldn't post. There was some sort of a limit on the amount of posts. These two aren't able to post at all.

I am not able to post on rupps rafters. Could you help with that as well @Kevin Bryan or op?
I know you're joking, but don't go over there. It's just an awful experience for a non UK fan or any UK fan that doesn’t walk the company line.

All boards are full of over the top homers, but RR has more of them than anyone else. I tell it like it is, but there are some real dickheads over there.

@IUfanBorden is currently experiencing the shit show right now. I like a lot of RR posters, but there are a lot of posters that are wound way too tight over there.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I have been Banned for 4 years Over there and literally didn’t start anything at all
I know you're joking, but don't go over there. It's just an awful experience for a non UK fan or any UK fan that doesn’t walk the company line.

All boards are full of over the top homers, but RR has more of them than anyone else. I tell it like it is, but there are some real dickheads over there.

@IUfanBorden is currently experiencing the shit show right now. I like a lot of RR posters, but there are a lot of posters that are wound way too tight over there.

This is the reason I usually read this board without being able to post rather than post on RR. You gotta drink the blue cool aid and walk the big blue line or get attacked. Every time we lose Its not the Refs. That said.. GO BIG BLUE!!! and thanks to whoever enabled me to post here. Its greatly appreciated.

I don't have any association with that site, other than being a member. I don't even post on RR, only on the premium board.

Premium board has been shit for quite some time too. I blame COVID

ADVERTISEMENT