ADVERTISEMENT

Hey fellas and fellettes...

fleckabelly

Dec 16, 2009
Just wanted to get some of who y’all might see flying under the radar this year? Specifically, anyone see much out of Arkansas?

No way it happens, right? Talked to ex-student who plays in the B1G and he told me it will. But, he's always clowning around, so who knows.
I would love to say that if the SEC plays football then we will play basketball, too. But let’s not act like the SEC really gives a shit about basketball. Who knows. I would like to think we get a vaccine in the winter. Maybe start later but you can still have a regular tournament.

Reactions: 829305
No way it happens, right? Talked to ex-student who plays in the B1G and he told me it will. But, he's always clowning around, so who knows.
The WHO just put out the global average age of covid deaths. 85. Sorry grandma, I need to see 18 year olds dunking on each other as grown men scream at them through their tvs.

What is the worst demographic of people you loathe finding next to you on vacation? In my experience its hands down people from new york, boston, and jersey. Most annoying and rude people on the planet.

What is the worst demographic of people you loathe finding next to you on vacation? In my experience its hands down people from new york, boston, and jersey. Most annoying and rude people on the planet.
I was in Belize a couple of years ago and we found ourselves around multiple people from Texas. They were the most arrogant and cocky people. They were the stereotypical Americans for sure. I find the Jersey folk that move to North Carolina to be the shittiest of shits. Haven't had any negative run ins on vacation. The most annoying thing about Boston people (limited experience with them) is the accent. I have met two people here from Boston. They both call themselves Boston.

I was in Belize a couple of years ago and we found ourselves around multiple people from Texas. They were the most arrogant and cocky people. They were the stereotypical Americans for sure. I find the Jersey folk that move to North Carolina to be the shittiest of shits. Haven't had any negative run ins on vacation. The most annoying thing about Boston people (limited experience with them) is the accent. I have met two people here from Boston. They both call themselves Boston.
Oh, Texas and Okie produce some loud mouth fatties that have zero manners.

I hear Kenosha is lit this time of year.
200.gif

Reactions: all4theillini
Just wanted to get some of who y’all might see flying under the radar this year? Specifically, anyone see much out of Arkansas?

I’m not quite sure what to make of the SEC this year. Tenn should be good. Florida should be as well, but it seems I think that way about Florida every preseason only to watch them not live up to expectations under White. UK should be good as well, although their roster turnover is even more ridiculous that usual and I haven’t ever even seen their best players (supposedly Clarke and Boston) play. In fact The only players on their entire roster I’ve seen play before are Brooks and SARR. But sans 2013 they’ve been solid every year since Cal took over. LSU has some nice pieces as well, as does Alabama.

As far as Arky, I feel like They have the pieces to be a good squad as well. I think Musselman is a really good coach and a lot of their potential success imo will be getting their guys to develop chemistry, bc they’ve got some talent, esp on the wings. I’m not too familiar with their big men or PG though.

So basically I wrote a mini novel to tell ya I really don’t know lol

Reactions: fleckabelly
I’m not quite sure what to make of the SEC this year. Tenn should be good. Florida should be as well, but it seems I think that way about Florida every preseason only to watch them not live up to expectations under White. UK should be good as well, although their roster turnover is even more ridiculous that usual and I haven’t ever even seen their best players (supposedly Clarke and Boston) play. In fact The only players on their entire roster I’ve seen play before are Brooks and SARR. But sans 2013 they’ve been solid every year since Cal took over. LSU has some nice pieces as well, as does Alabama.

As far as Arky, I feel like They have the pieces to be a good squad as well. I think Musselman is a really good coach and a lot of their potential success imo will be getting their guys to develop chemistry, bc they’ve got some talent, esp on the wings. I’m not too familiar with their big men or PG though.

So basically I wrote a mini novel to tell ya I really don’t know lol
Thanks man!

I am just hoping to have a season

Amen

Although if they follow through with the talked about 32 team tournament bubble, they need to scratch some of the auto bids from the smaller conferences. I know it’s not fair, but they nothing about this covid bs is fair. They should have their own Bubble Tourney or something.

If the Tourney consists of the tourney champs only, it’s gonna be acc, aac, big East, b1g, big12, Pac 12, Sec, tourney champs, likely Gonzaga and basically 24 mid majors (actually I have no clue how many mid major conferences there are but the point remains) making up the field would make March Madness lose a lot of its luster imo.

It would make Conf Tourney week more exciting than actual March Madness. I don’t see why if they can do one 32 team bubble, they can’t do 2. One in the East one out west. But anything is better than no college basketball at all that’s for damn sure.

NBA lost me sitting out bc Policmen shot a guy in Wisconsin who was going for his gun with the headline, “Police shoot unarmed black man six times in the back”. I get they want to be heard and want things to change but they backed the wrong horse this time imo. Assuming the guy had a gun under his seat, hell hard to even know what you can believe anymore smdh. Plus I don’t understand why they think sitting out will help their voices be heard when no one would care what they had to say no more than what I have to say if they weren’t exceptionally good at playing basketball. If you stop doing what makes you famous, your not gonna be famous very long.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT