ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dukies, have you run her off campus yet?

I consider myself taller than the norm. The internet lies. He's 5'4"...and appears angry on TV. Just an opinion and an unfounded one at that.

Hey...ease up on the rat-faced dwarf, all right? He's not angry. His face is just stuck that way.

Reactions: pig1960
Hey...ease up on the rat-faced dwarf, all right? He's not angry. His face is just stuck that way.

Yes. There is actually a title for that face:

“Gold Medal And National Championship Winning G.O.A.T Patriot And Veteran”

I can understand why some people might not get it... to be fair, it’s a pretty rare look. How many other people in the history of basketball can make that face? None?

Wow, some of you really need to lighten up; the article is meant to be dry, is clearly pretty self deprecating, and obviously meant to be a bit tongue in cheek. I can only assume some of posters here are like most people... commenting with definite opinions on something you didn’t actually read.
Thought that was obvious. Kinda of thought it was clever, and funny TBH.

Thought that was obvious. Kinda of thought it was clever, and funny TBH.

I was reasonably entertained by the tone (overly-analytical biology nerd out in the “wild” of normal, sporting life and observing but not quite getting it) myself, but of course funny is in the eye of the beholder.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Btw, Borden, speaking of refs earlier, I actually knew and worked closely with a rather famous NHL ref, Andy Van Hellemond, for a bit. Random, but... anyway... You know of him?

No no.

*I* knew Andy.

I asked Borden if he knew OF him. I don’t know how much refs from different sports cross over, in terms of knowledge of each other.

ADVERTISEMENT